[REL] Don't Go to Sleep (1982)

FLL

[REL] Don't Go to Sleep (1982)

Post by FLL »   4 likes

I am going to break one of my personal rules and release a film I haven't yet watched... I am only an occasional horror fan, but I stumbled upon this TV movie which many IMDB comments praise as an excellent psychological horror movie. And I know there are a few fans of that genre here...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083844/

Starring Dennis Weaver, Valerie Harper, and Ruth Gordon. Robin Ignico and Kristin Cumming are the young girl stars, but I can't say I've heard of either of them before.
A prank played on a young girl by her sisters inadvertently results in her death during a car accident. The child comes back from the dead for revenge on her family.
[Image]

There appears to be a version of this movie already on eMule, but incomplete. This is one I found in a torrent.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [482.85 Mb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Don't Go to Sleep (1982)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

My kind of gal. :thumbsup :icon_rifle Thanks for this. Is this a DVDRip? I know - mp4, hence small file size - but what is the source?

That Prince Caspian is eating all my resources. :wall Let me get rid of that first and then I'll be on this. :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Is this a DVDRip? I know - mp4, hence small file size - but what is the source?
Never released on DVD, this is a VHSRip from a 1991 VHS released by "Unicorn Video". Not bad quality for a VHS.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   3 likes

This could be an upgrade, or just a waste of time...........claims to be a DVD rip but I'm certain it isn't. Ideally it needs someone who has already downloaded the existing release to preview & compare. To be honest I can see no improvement in the screenshot I'm posting over that of FLL's.

File Name .......: Don't Go to Sleep (1982).avi
File Size .......: 700.02 MB

Duration ........: 01:33:12
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 922 KB/s
Resolution ......: 512 x 384
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

[Image]