[REL] Hemligheten(1990)

stargazer

[REL] Hemligheten(1990)

Post by stargazer »   0 likes

Hi guys.
I haven´t been very active because I have a shitty internet connection, but I saw a film that I enjoyed the other day and thought I´d give a head´s up.
It´s called "Hemligheten" (the secret) and is about a girl and a boy who meets an old man who lives in a big house by a garbage dump.
The three becomes friends, but everything must be kept a secret.

It´s available as torrent here;
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4468512 ... id-Sabelma

Info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099760/

http://www.lovefilm.se/film/51064-Hemligheten.do
loverboy

Re: [REL] Hemligheten(1990)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks stargazer!

To save anyone else bothering I'm grabbing the torrent stargazer pointed to..........2cd release that looks like it'll be a quickie. Now off to find some 2cd English subs! :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

:thumbsup
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   14 likes

Here you go.........
English subs would be good..........I haven't got a clue what they're talking about! :)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.00 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.79 Mb]

Enjoy!
emuler

Thanks loverboy. :)

Maybe you should consider releasing stuff one at a time so your upload bandwidth is more focused. Just a suggestion. Still downloading Fatty Finn. :bigups
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
Maybe you should consider releasing stuff one at a time so your upload bandwidth is more focused. Just a suggestion. Still downloading Fatty Finn. :bigups
In an ideal world, yes. Unfortunately I have to release stuff as & when I have the time which by default will usually be around the weekend & may be closely spaced. Good news is I keep stuff on release with powershare activated until well propagated. Fatty Finn will be OK..........it's pretty well spread around now. Anyway, do you have a problem with forming an orderly queue :) :) :)
emuler

loverboy wrote:Anyway, do you have a problem with forming an orderly queue :) :) :)
Not at all, except that I'm now getting data from you at about 5KB/s, in spite of the friend slot you have very kindly given me. :( Which kinds of undermines my position as your chief helper in file distribution. ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
loverboy wrote:Anyway, do you have a problem with forming an orderly queue :) :) :)
Not at all, except that I'm now getting data from you at about 5KB/s, in spite of the friend slot you have very kindly given me. :( Which kinds of undermines my position as your chief helper in file distribution. ;)
Well I'm sharing out complete files, too. I d/loaded from rapidshare and put it in the 'inbox' last night.

I'm also set to 'release', so hopefully that will help you and others... :pray

kev.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Which kinds of undermines my position as your chief helper in file distribution
I think it underlines your position as the loudest for fast download cryin' guy in this place...LOL
ok, if you feel a pressing need, I'm going to help you...:icon_1whip
emuler

Not crying for myself particularly. ;) Haven't even had time to watch some of the movies I have recently downloaded. :bigups But there are a number of the slower FLM regulars who download a lot from me, because I keep the file shared longer. If I see them in my upload queue, I keep the file shared until they have finished.

Fortunately for me, loverboy's speed seems to have picked up, but I really was talking in general terms. :bigups