[REL] Lower Learning (2008)

loverboy

[REL] Lower Learning (2008)

Post by loverboy »   1 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129381/

[Image]
[Image]

Things are going downhill fast at L.A.’s Geraldine Ferraro Elementary School, where the coke-snorting principal, Mr. Billings (Rob Corddry, from The Daily Show), is embezzling funds, P.E. class consists of boxing matches between fourth- and fifth-graders, and disillusioned teachers dose their students with Nyquil to keep them quiet. “Shop class,” Billings announces over the intercom, “has been cancelled until the finger is found.” In this foul-mouthed comedy, writer-director Mark Lafferty fires off a few resonant side jokes about grade school, from that shop class incident to the eagerness with which teachers and students alike await the recess bell. But mostly, Lafferty is all about expletives and sexual innuendo of the frankest kind, some of it so raunchy (and unfunny) as to make one wonder if the parents of the film’s many child actors bothered to read the script. One could ask the same of Desperate Housewives’ Eva Longoria Parker and American Pie’s Jason Biggs, who star as two administrators trying to rescue the school from the evil principal. They’re pros, and do their jobs well enough, but good grief, why are they here? This is major career regression. One assumes they’re doing the filmmakers a favor for some reason, which makes them heroes, or fools, or both.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

This has not received particularly good reviews although I found it pretty funny........I had drunk beer though :) Lots of cute kids :drool
You won't need my help on this.......well sourced, also on Usenet & Rapidshare. Verified.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.25 Mb]

Enjoy!