[REL] Gracie's Choice (2004) USA

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
emuler

[REL] Gracie's Choice (2004) USA

Post by emuler »   2 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395565/

[Image]

Not really in the FLM genre but a terrific, heart wrenching, heart warming and inspiring film. :thumbsup
Kristen Bell (of Heroes and Forgetting Sarah Marshall fame) plays a 16 year old girl who has to keep her siblings together.
Mother is a junkie who makes poor choices in men, and the grandmother is too old to be of any use.

Unfortunately all the girl roles are played by grown ups :( but this is a keeper.
If you liked Homeless to Harvard (Thora Birch) you'll love this.

[Image]

[Image]

Just one pathetic ed2k source which just vanished. :( However, here are direct links.

<Rapidshare links removed... the ed2k link 4 messages down has several complete sources>
[EDIT] Good ed2k link found:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.94 Mb]

Subs available at http://www.opensubtitles.org/

Re: [REL] Gracie's Choice (2004) USA

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:thumbsup A great film. good to see posted here.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

willow wrote::thumbsup A great film. good to see posted here.
.....well it hasn't really been. A very worthy movie but quite rightly just misses being a genuine FLM release. There is an ed2k release but I don't propose visiting the crapidshare site to verify it's the same file. I'm sure emuler could quietly slip in the ed2k link................. :)

:) Well I know that FLM is a edk place but I never had any problems with Rapidshare.
On the other site I have decent problems with edk. My preferences are Rapid, Torrents and then edk.
Of course is sharing trustworthy files here using edk the best solution.
Sadly working not perfect for me :wall
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I only saw the ed2k link once during many searches. If anyone can find it, feel free to post it here.

Anyway, this is in the general section, so I suppose anything goes. :bigups I've seen this several times on the Hallmark Channel. :thumbsup

[EDIT] found the link by Googling.
[EDIT] link moved to first post
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I found that link on my first eMule search, and it has at least 7 complete sources, so the direct links have been removed.
willow wrote:On the other site I have decent problems with edk.
My preferences are Rapid, Torrents and then edk.
Tell us more about the problems, lots of experienced ed2k people here who maybe can help...

FLL wrote:I found that link on my first eMule search, and it has at least 7 complete sources, so the direct links have been removed.
willow wrote:On the other site I have decent problems with edk.
My preferences are Rapid, Torrents and then edk.
Tell us more about the problems, lots of experienced ed2k people here who maybe can help...
Thank you - will make some checks and then ask my questions. I'm convinced to get perfect help. :clap
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

So should this be moved to Releases USA or Verified Off-Topic? Kristin Bell was 24 and Kristin Fairlie was 21 yet their characters were supposed to be 16. I'm inclined to move this to V.O-T. Comments?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Given the FLM criterion of the cut-off age of 15, I suppose this qualifies as Verified Off Topic. The fact that this is a beautiful film, IMHO the best that Kristen Bell has ever done, is of little significance.