has it?
emuler

Re: [REL] The Baby-Sitters club (1995)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Requested here (by me :bigups ).
FLL

Post by FLL »   15 likes

emuler wrote:Requested here (by me :bigups ).
Rather than :bigups I think I'll give you a :eusa_doh for requesting this by saying "I'm not really requesting this". You might rethink that future career as a motivational speaker ;)

That REQ lost its posters in one of the 2006 database problems and the messages show up as by Guest, so I'll just copy the two messages here and delete the original.

[quote="Anonymous" ]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112435/
A group of friends in junior high decide to start a summer camp for the kids they babysit. However, their plans are constantly changed by complaining neighbors, school rivals, and the ususual growing pains - from passing summer school to dating to reconnecting a relationship with an absentee father.
This light weight movie is remarkable for the staggering number of recognizable child stars, many of whom went on to have significant careers.

Schuyler Fisk
Rachael Leigh Cook
Larisa Oleynik
Vanessa Zima
Marla Sokoloff
Natanya Ross ... to name but a few; the list goes on and on.

Note: this is a lostandbroken kind of movie - you know what I mean ;) - although there are a few nice upskirt shots :lol:

I'm not really requesting this, just bringing it to your attention. I've seen it several times on the Hallmark Channel. Watchable.[/quote]
Anonymous wrote:Thanks

Iv found a clip, but iv not previewed it yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.85 Mb]
I've seen that message in my wanderings around FLM and had assumed "this is a lostandbroken kind of movie" was a clue that the REQ was originally posted by "lostandbroken" which I believe is an alias of "TheLost". Even more so because I have a copy of this movie and it actually WAS ripped by TheLost. So I never bothered to release it here.

Until now.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.82 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.36 Mb]

Moved to REL.
emuler

Thanks FLL. I don't get the Hallmark Channel any more, so this will be nice to have on disk.

Btw. I meant that remark about it being a lostandbroken kind of movie like I sometimes say for Debaser. This is the kind of stuff lostandbroken used to post here. No nudity, nothing very disturbing or controversial. Just good family fun.

Back in those days I could barely manage to download 400MB in a day, so I had to be very choosy about what I actually downloaded. If someone had released it then and I hadn't queued up to download, that person would have been a tad miffed.

I'm queuing up, but my internet is still not fully operational so please bear with me while I trickle-download this. :wall
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Thanks guys! This is great!
emuler

Upskirts. :inlove Plus a few almosts. :bigups

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

a very good movie

too bad they don't make more movies like this in North America
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Upskirts. :inlove Plus a few almosts. :bigups
I'm a sure thing! Maybe it's time to whip out the ol' camera and photograph myself.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:
emuler wrote:Upskirts. :inlove Plus a few almosts. :bigups
I'm a sure thing! Maybe it's time to whip out the ol' camera and photograph myself.
Hehehehe - Amadeus upskirts... :eyecrazy Well, would prefer your doggies... :dance
jxjuliana

[REQ] The Baby-Sitters Club (TV Series)

Post by jxjuliana »   0 likes

i was wondering if anyone has all 13 episodes of the baby-sitters club. i've been looking for the episodes to download so i can put them all on a dvd,
i used to love watching the videos when i was little but now they're like no where to be found lol

thanks =)