[REL] Chocolat (2000)

loverboy

[REL] Chocolat (2000)

Post by loverboy »   2 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0241303/
Anonymous wrote:If you haven't seen Chocolat, you should. No on-topic, but still a pretty darn good movie. :)
Having watched this on BBC2 last night I have to disagree about not being on-topic...........seems a perfectly valid movie to release here & Victoire Thivisol is SO cute!
Quote taken from 'Ponette' thread where there is further discussion.

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... t=chocolat

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

eMule searching comes up with all manner of crap, some of it possibly OK but most of it definitely not.

1.46gb sharethefiles release. Not completely verified but previews OK
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]

This one IS OK & of a more agreeable size although I may be the only source. Kind hearted members who'd like to help share can grab this as a very fast torrent here:
http://www.btmon.com/Video/Unsorted/Cho ... rrent.html

File Name .......: Chocolat (2000).avi
File Size .......: 700.69 MB

Duration ........: 01:56:37
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 727 KB/s
Resolution ......: 608 x 336
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.80:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 112 KB/s (VBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Obviously not my rip......thanks to the originator

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.69 Mb]

Enjoy!............HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
emuler

Re: [REL] Chocolat (2000)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

There was a time when there had to be at least a topless scene for a film to be considered on-topic. The definition of on-topic seems to have evolved since then. Personally, I like the change. :clap Others might disagree - vehemently and vociferously. :bigups

Thanks for this, loverboy. I think I'll try the torrent and see how that goes, then I'll join you in sharing this. :dance

And yes, Victoire Thivisol is a total babe. As delicious as the chocolate goodies her screen mother makes. :drool
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

There were comments made in the 'Ponette' thread as to the reality of this movie. Bear in mind it is set in 1960 & even today, the church & those who hold positions of minor authority still wield a great deal of power in provincial France. The intolerance towards those who choose to live a 'nomadic' lifestyle is also still strong........possibly because nowadays half of them are British!
Is the movie flawed?........yes, but from someone who has spent a fair bit of time in rural France I think it portrays things pretty accurately.........and their chocolates are to die for! :)

Cheers! :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for this cutie :heart

The 1.46 GB version is coming very fast.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

This is a great film.
I saw this twice at the cinema.

From memory you do get a few nice leg shots of the girl.

Juliette Binoche is my favourite actress, and as a happy coincidence, totally gives me the horn!