[REL] Bär ist los, Der (2000)

Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Der Bär ist los AKA Hurá na medveda AKA Bear On the Run (2000)

[Image]

[url]ed2k://|file|Der.Bär.ist.los.mpg|507660292|3CB8A310B30C8DCD1D9C200711F9AAD5|/[/url]

file seems much too small to be the complete movie, especially as it is an mpg file :cry:

Rich :)
Rich

Post by Rich »   10 likes

Bär ist los, Der (2000)

[Image]

Nothing special, but it is a cute childrens tale for those interested...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.00 Mb]

Rich :)
rmt@36

Re: [REL] Bär ist los, Der (2000)

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Hi

Does anybody still have this movie, I am at about 99% about 10mg to finish

If somebody could possibly upload it for a while so I could finish it it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

I seriously would not bother - I deleted this as was quite frankly boring
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

OK, it might be boring, but I got it 99% complete :wall

Does anybody have this file or should I delete?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I found it interesting. :cool

AKA: Hura na medveda
http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=3689 and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206670/

This is a Czech Republic | Germany co production so finding it was easy.
3 different files for this at Uloz http://www.uloz.to/hledej/?q=hura+na+medveda good quality tv-rips :)
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Does anyone have this available for a reshare? I have been stuck with only 10MB to go since July.
Thanks
jpf

Post by jpf »   0 likes

rmt@36 & vidman49:

10MB missing would be only a glitch if it's not at the very begining of the file, I suggest both of you give this a try:

On the main eMule window, drop the mouse pointer over the name of the file. A yellow ToolTipText window should show up. Take note of the filename's extension - may be avi, m4v, mpg, mkv, ...etc.

Some lines below on the same ToolTipText you'll see a line labeled: "File part.met:" -- should say something like "007.part.met"
This is the index of the temp file. It should be in eMule's temp folder, something like "C:\Program Files\eMule\Temp".

Look for a file named alike in that folder, in our case you'll see 3 files: "007.part.met", "007.part.met.bak" and "007.part".
The file with the "part" extension should be huge, and the other 2 should be tinny. Rename the huge file so its extension is the one stated for the original file ( .avi, .mpg, ...etc). If your file browser doesn't show extensions, you should enable them on "tools", otherwise you'll be unable to properly rename the file. If you get an error while trying to rename, maybe eMule is using it. Either shut eMule or copy the file to another location to be able to rename it.

Now the file should play nice on VLC and most players. This can fail if the missing 10 MB are from the very begining of the file (not likely). If you can get the file to play, either use it as is or repair it using VirtualDub or DivFix or whatever other repair tool.

As I said: 10 MB should be only a glitch. I've recovered files stuck at as low as 80% and they're watchable.

Sorry if I bored you with something you already knew.

Good luck!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Good advise jpf, for those downloading for a long time that really want to see this now. 8-)

It is important to note that getting the complete file in its original hash can always be re-shared.
This is why we use emule here instead of other sharing methods. If anyone has the original file it can be shared again.
It is easy as throwing it back into your share folder. Files unchanged will stay alive for many many years. ;)

If someone doesn't reshare Rich's file the rips I posted a link to are still active.