[REL] Keane (2004)

[REL] Keane (2004)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Keane (2004)

[Image]

94 min | XviD 592 x 320 | 952 kb/s | 114 kb/s mp3 | 23.97 fps | 700 MB + 3% recovery record
English | Subtitles: Spanish, Italian, French and Portuguese .srt | Genre: Drama

A man in his early 30s (Keane) struggles with the supposed loss of his daughter from Port Authority bus terminal in New York, while fighting serious battles with schizophrenia. we can never be sure if the loss is real or imaginary; or whether his overt interest in helping young girls is innocent and of a fatherly nature, or is of a darker, scarier motive.
Keane is a searing portrayal of mental illness. Dominated by an intense tour de force performance by Damian Lewis of the titular character on screen in close-ups for the entire film, writer/director Lodge H. Kerrigan throws us into Keane's disturbed mind set from the get go, as we have to continually judge for ourselves what is his grip on reality. Through his mutterings and movements we see the world from his tormented perspective as he painfully re-lives what is either a trauma or a delusion, and ache with him as he self-medicates with booze and drugs. We alarmingly get to understand his mind even as we fear for his safety and others around him, particularly each time he drinks a beer.

The ambient sound design brilliantly captures Keane's highly stimulated perceptions and keeps us at the edge of our seats in agony as to what sound or sight could set him off. The ambient song selections are beautifully selected to heighten his emotions, including the 4 Tops' I Can't Help Myself. The film makes excellent use of realistic locations in New York and New Jersey with a gritty, very urban-sensitive cinematography.

Keane is a profound example of the moving simplicity of the storyteller's art revealed by brilliant acting through characters that portray the human spirit. IMDB comment

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Rapidshare

http://rapidsh........
popdrome

Re: [REL] Keane (2004)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hi Willow,

I appreciate your contribution, and a few things come to mind:

1. hasn't this been released here before? that's weird i'd swear I'd seen it
2. where is your release? this is a ED2K release forum, why not post your ED2K link?
3. rapidshare?
4. if you can't (for whatever reason) have a ED2K post, at least provide a link to another ED2K share (it's fully available)

admins:

like you did for usenet posts, why not provide a rapidshare subsection for links like these?

on LMA: http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=89

[Image]

great movie
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   9 likes

emuler

Post by emuler »   4 likes

Thanks, willow. Abigail Breslin is always welcome. :onfire :onfire :onfire

popdrome: this is not as easy to find on ed2k. there is a releaser named Keane (mostly Spanish versions of TV series) and a music album with Keane listed as the artist. :wall

I found one confirmed link, but it might be dead. :(
Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.18 Mb]
(found using Google at http://www.sharevirus.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17395 )

If willow's links are good and stay up this time, :bigups maybe it will be better if some of us get it from there and release that on ed2k.

In any case, thanks to willow for bringing it to my attention. :thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Oops! ghost posted the links before I could reply. :bigups

The ed2k link has sources. :thumbsup

English subs here:
http://divxplanet.com/indir.php?id=RFAxMDczMzA=
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, many sources for my "release" :blush

For that reason i deleted the rapidshare links now.

:bigups I'm very happy - even with the rapid links trashed I could contribute something.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Ghost for President! :icon_bud

;)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Although not in favour of the forum being flooded with direct download links, in this case I personally feel the rapidshare links could have been left up for a little longer.
willow......you're obviously trying & your efforts ARE appreciated. I'm guessing you struggle with ed2k, especially releasing. Don't forget there are many here who will do all they can to help if you need it.
........& thanks to gnost & emuler for the ed2k links. :)

loverboy wrote:Although not in favour of the forum being flooded with direct download links, in this case I personally feel the rapidshare links could have been left up for a little longer.
willow......you're obviously trying & your efforts ARE appreciated. I'm guessing you struggle with ed2k, especially releasing. Don't forget there are many here who will do all they can to help if you need it.
........& thanks to ghost & emuler for the ed2k links. :)
Ty for your comments. You are right, to be helpful is my main reason to be here. Once invited by Amadeus I like this place really.

And you are right again - ed2k is a problem. I'm using a mac and downloading does not really work, links stay green for ages but not a byte. :( I tried to share Keane - but I have no idea how to, except to put it in a share folder. Having aMule installed I'm sad with the results.