[REL] Virginia's Run (2002)

popdrome

[REL] Virginia's Run (2002)

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Nope, AFAIK, this has not yet been released here.

I've put my (fullscreen) rip online - for everyone who wants it.
Nothing exceptionally special here, just a decent family movie for a lazy sunday, with cute actresses.

Reminded me of "Felicity: an American Girl Adventure" and "The Horse Whisperer" (and Dakota's "Dreamer") -
so think girls and horses, horses and girls. (in a non-bestial sense, dirty minds out there.. ;))

it's

[Image]

in:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307639/
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=631&nocache

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [887.86 Mb]

set to release..
Note to emuler: sorry can't find any subs for this one. :( because I'm sure yr niece would like it.. sowwy.. (unless you already have it).
loverboy

Re: [REL] Virginia's Run (2002)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Nice one popdrome........thanks! I'll try for subs from the dvdr I'm currently downloading but don't hold your breath............
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks. Always one for a good children's movie featuring animals - dogs, horses, seals, dolphins, monkeys, (not cats, sorry). :clap
emuler

Over 4 hrs. and no source. :(

popdrome, have you disabled support for non-obfuscated connections or am I in your IPFilter. I see you for a fraction of a second, and then you're gone. :wall

I'll try connecting to the same server you're on.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Over 4 hrs. and no source. :(

popdrome, have you disabled support for non-obfuscated connections or am I in your IPFilter. I see you for a fraction of a second, and then you're gone. :wall

I'll try connecting to the same server you're on.
No, and no, ofcourse not.

I know it's busy, but I'm just out there. I'll keep sharing this anyway :think
emuler

Strange. I can see FLL and Ozdoggy, but not you, popdrome. :think They have to get their data from somewhere, so they must be able to see you. I can send messages to you all right, but when I see you as a source, it is only for an instant. :( I shall investigate further.
popdrome

emuler wrote:Strange. I can see FLL and Ozdoggy, but not you, popdrome. :think They have to get their data from somewhere, so they must be able to see you. I can send messages to you all right, but when I see you as a source, it is only for an instant. :( I shall investigate further.
Hmm. strange. wait, what username are you? Maybe nows the time to experiment with the friends slot. That never worked in aMule.. previous versions. I'm on Usenext now
emuler

emuler [FLM] (If your client shows country flags, I'm from India).

This problem looks recent. We have uploaded to each other in the past.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

...provided there is any problem...I clicked the link, and after 3 seconds, I saw popdrome (complete source), Ozdoggy (about 100 MB) and emuler (empty).
Let's try a detour. I' downloading from popdrome right know and give emuler a friend's slot, that might work... if emuler stops downloadin Diep's, that is... :think
popdrome

idler wrote:...provided there is any problem...I clicked the link, and after 3 seconds, I saw popdrome (complete source), Ozdoggy (about 100 MB) and emuler (empty).
Let's try a detour. I' downloading from popdrome right know and give emuler a friend's slot, that might work... if emuler stops downloadin Diep's, that is... :think
hey I can see you! :icon_1dancingban many others too. emuler and I have handshaked many times on ED2K, so it's really weird..
:icon_att
thanks for the help idler!!!