[REL] Blöde Mütze / Silly's Sweet Summer (2007)

katzenjammer

[REL] Blöde Mütze / Silly's Sweet Summer (2007)

Post by katzenjammer »   24 likes

[Image]
Google Translate: Martin (John Hill man) is a bright boy, just a bit too small and thin for his age advised. With his parents, he is in the
sleepy village of Bell Bach withdrawn. New city, new home, new school - but that's not enough of the changes, because even with Martins
feeling unusual life happens! When he was the same Silke (Lea Eisleben) meets, is there suddenly this strange tingling in his stomach ...
Too bad that there is still above the cool Oliver (Konrad Baumann) indicates that quite well with Silke amicable. However - who
has not ventured, nothing gained ...
http://www.farbfilm-verleih.de/filme/bloedemuetze.html
http://www.kino-zeit.de/filme/artikel/8 ... mutze.html
http://www.bloedemuetze.de/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0825745/

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

As you see from the screens, the rip is from a festival-screening copy with hardcoded english subs. Be patient and it will come down.
I got a few other releases on as well.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]
popdrome

Re: [REL] Blöde Mütze / Silly's Sweet Summer (2007)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Great release KJ! Thanks a lot.

1 small word of critique - do you have to use mkv?
My system, nor my DVD player play them so I'll have to convert it to avi.

edit: is there something wrong with the link? here it says "unknown protocol" :think
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Clicked the link and it adds normal to emule. Btw, i'm using emule fireball to release stuff now. Most of my future releases are mkv's. Already ripped and trashed source for many of those. x264 in Mkv-containers is merely my choice as it gives me much better quality than xvid-avis, and i can include subtitles inside the container instead of providing separate link.

For PC's it shouldn't be that hard to get it to view x264, mkv's. On my pc i just installed vlc and got it running, aside from a updated ffdshow-filter.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Great stuff katzenjammer!!

Thats another off my WANTED list :)
ozdoggy

Post by ozdoggy »   1 likes

Clicked the link and it adds normal to emule. Btw, i'm using emule fireball to release stuff now. Most of my future releases are mkv's. Already ripped and trashed source for many of those. x264 in Mkv-containers is merely my choice as it gives me much better quality than xvid-avis, and i can include subtitles inside the container instead of providing separate link.

For PC's it shouldn't be that hard to get it to view x264, mkv's. On my pc i just installed vlc and got it running, aside from a updated ffdshow-filter.

The only problem with that is that I use my pc for pc stuff and watch movies on my television as AVI or DVD via a DVD player.

Is okay though. I can always go and buy them.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

use convertXtoDvd to make a dvd without any loss of quality. works great with mkv files and plays on any dvd player. also very easy to use.
:thumbsup
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

[Image]

mmmmmmm...........I'm sold!
Thanks KJ :)
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   1 likes

You're most welcome... Dessert served inside, better than that shot. Do any of you know of a snapshot-app that can make multiple screens from the movies entire runtime automagically like Imagegrabber? Imagegrabber II is not very keen on vmw's or mkv's sadly.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

katzenjammer wrote:You're most welcome... Dessert served inside, better than that shot. Do any of you know of a snapshot-app that can make multiple screens from the movies entire runtime automagically like Imagegrabber? Imagegrabber II is not very keen on vmw's or mkv's sadly.

;) Buy a mac, buy the DVD and use this one - http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16324
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

I don't like that. I'd much rather you select the frames that are important and relevant.

However, I think MPC Media Player Classic has something like that. At least I've seen composite screenshots which say Media Player Classic on top.