[REL] Alan & Naomi (1992)

Debaser

[REL] Alan & Naomi (1992)

Post by Debaser »   3 likes

A long term requested title....

Set in the forties. A young Jewish boy is called on by his parents to help a young girl come out of her shell, imposed after she watched her father die at the hands of the Nazis.

Note: VHSRip, LQ but watchable, no doubt someone will fix it.

http://www.cvmc.net/movie.jsp?movie_id=23

Like this post to see ed2k links  [585.49 Mb]
Debaser

Re: [REL] Alan & Naomi (1992)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:( I was browsing the web for OT movies and found, amongst many others, this one.

Sadly there are no sources anymore. I don't ask someone to seed it now, but I think an important part of this place here is to make films not just vanish.
I think if any member here would seed one or two movies they could stay available for many years.

Pretty sure it's just a dream to have a library of any pearls of films posted here but I think it would be fantastic.

Just my sentimental thoughts. :blush
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Got some 4500 files shared willow, several hundreds of them are FLM movies, aside from all kind of releases from my country that i keep shared.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

I just reshared it and I take it that you are really going to download it.

I have about 10 Tera of movies but no 10 Tera HD to keep it all shared; that would make my queues endless anyway. I'm afraid you will have to ask...

:) Ty for your friendly answers. I know, a few people can't share any movie posted here. Technically just impossible. But one thing that saddens me is, that my first release already has less complete sources than a few days ago, although I was uploading 4,77 GB. Seems some people grab it and remove it from the share folder as soon as possible.

Turns out this place is like a public library, you always need to ask someone to seed if it's not very popular right now.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Sadly, unless we all get massive hard disk space and humongous bandwidth, a public library is exactly how we shall have to be. However, the system does work; the guys here are very good about requests for resharing and setting slow-moving files to release priority.

I tend to keep my eye on the clients downloading and unshare those that have no requests at all. If I spot a friend languishing in my queues, I'll keep the file shared until he has finished.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Sadly, unless we all get massive hard disk space and humongous bandwidth, a public library is exactly how we shall have to be. However, the system does work; the guys here are very good about requests for resharing and setting slow-moving files to release priority.

I tend to keep my eye on the clients downloading and unshare those that have no requests at all. If I spot a friend languishing in my queues, I'll keep the file shared until he has finished.
i do have the disk space and hard drives are getting cheaper. but i couldn't agree more with the rest. my isp throttles my upload. so depending on the asking and if the librarian is in we tend to get the file. fyi tagging your name in emule helps us identify you. as you build friends here by either helping share or posting new material you tend to get better response. i feel that more that have a movie that is hard to find the longer it will be available for everyone. many movies unfortunately have been lost. but thanks to sites like this one many have surfaced again. :thumbsup

Well I hope you may have noticed me tagged as 'willow'.

I feel as a part of this community now and like to share. Sometimes I just need my bandwidth for other things. Nearly regular aMule now is running between 1AM and 6 AM UK time. And if possible at other times too, mainly in the weekend. And I'm offering my complete upstream with 48 Kb/s. More would be nice, but not available.

Right now my priority is seeding my first release. It would be sad to see it vanish again quite fast.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i have noticed "willow". you have been added to my friends for a while now. when i make a post some times the main point is directed to an individual but i always keep in mind that every one will read it. so some things i write are a hint for everyone.
that way it helps build the community in a progressive and positive manner. [FLM] goes a long way to reach ones ability to obtain ;)

:)