[REL] Ace Ventura Jr: Pet Detective (2009)

loverboy

[REL] Ace Ventura Jr: Pet Detective (2009)

Post by loverboy »   2 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844029/

Any one who's seen the original Ace Ventura just knows this is going to be deeply unfunny. Doubtless it will be extremely popular........there's no accounting for taste :)

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: jackvid-avpdj.avi
File Size .......: 700.34 MB

Duration ........: 01:33:34
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 914 KB/s
Resolution ......: 608 x 320
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.90:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 131 KB/s (VBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

I'm able to rip English subs should any one be unable to follow the inane plot but I'll wait until requested.
Splattered all over the internet.......thanks to the originator.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.34 Mb]

Enjoy!
deadarise

Re: [REL] Ace Ventura Jr: Pet Detective (2009)

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

you got kidding me right ? I have seen Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura in Pet Detective and When Nature Calls but this new movie is about a young kid trying to be like "jim carrey" but he is fat! wtf!!! But Jim Carrey is not in it! This is bullshit! It would be great if they just trash this shit and remake it again and ask Jim Carrey to come back as Ace Ventura again!

:snooty
FLL

Re: [REL] Ace Ventura Jr: Pet Detective (2009)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

deadarise wrote:you got kidding me right ? I have seen Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura in Pet Detective and When Nature Calls but this new movie is about a young kid trying to be like "jim carrey" but he is fat! wtf!!! But Jim Carrey is not in it! This is bullshit! It would be great if they just trash this shit and remake it again and ask Jim Carrey to come back as Ace Ventura again!

:snooty
Given the salary Carrey commands these days, the filmmakers have decided that even if the audience is smaller without the name star there are enough kids which buy the movie to make as much money. Same thing with the Dr Dolittle films, Eddie Murphy left after #2 and they've made two more.