[REL] Dreamer (2005)

jwsmith88

[REL] Dreamer (2005)

Post by jwsmith88 »   1 likes

Dreamer: Inspired By A True Story (2005)

I did not find this on the search engine. My advance apologies if this has been previously posted.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418647/

In Lexington, Kentucky, the horse barn of the family Crane has been empty for years, without any horses, due to the financial difficulties of the family. When the female horse Sonya, a.k.a. Sonador (Dreamer, in English) breaks one foreleg in a race, the owner Palmer decides to sacrifice the animal, but Ben Crane accepts the injured horse as part of three months salaries owed by Palmer. His daughter Cale becomes very connected with Sonya, and while the horse is rehabilitated, the wounds in the Crane family are also healed.

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [689.80 Mb]
[blink]Admin Note:[/blink] This link is of poor quality, it is recommended you read further in the thread for better links.
idler

Re: [REL] Dreamer (2005)

Post by idler »   0 likes

jwsmith88 wrote:I did not find this on the search engine. My advance apologies if this has been previously posted.
FLL posted it. quickone posted it. Anyway, one more version... but be aware that jwsmith88's post is not verified! :hand

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=4576 ;)
jwsmith88

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

Thank you Idler
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

To be fair, 'Dreamer' was tucked away in another thread. It was suggested it should (quite rightly) be given it's own...............
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:To be fair, 'Dreamer' was tucked away in another thread. It was suggested it should (quite rightly) be given it's own ...
my thoughts exactly :eusa_whistle

[Image]

http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=47

:heart
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

ok jwsmith88, I apologize. It's easy to miss if you just have a look over that thread...
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

Thanks jwsmith! No problem with this as a new thread. Here's what I posted in the other thread links:
FLL wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:Thanks ptguardian.. Have any of you seen a release of the movie Dreamer from 2005. Did a few search with no results. Dakota stars in that as well.
Could have sworn that was released here but apparently not... I'll just quickly post the links for you to a version I have from way back, which appears to have plenty of eMule sources. My copy is archived and not easily checked but I believe it's a WS rip. Don't see a Blu-ray of it anywhere.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.68 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.26 Mb]
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I have good news and bad news ;) The good news is the link at the top of the thread is verified as this movie. The bad news is it's not a DVDRip and is of inferior quality. It has black bars top and bottom for the first 8 minutes after which the picture expands to fill the whole screen. Looks like a CAM (TS really), though better quality than a typical CAM taken in a theater, maybe someone videoed the movie playing on an HDTV. Still not even in the same quality ballpark as the 2CD WS DVDRip in my last message.

Good (if somewhat cliched) movie!