[REL] Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970)

Rich

[REL] Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970)

[Image]

"Die turbulenten Ferienerlebnisse zweier "nachbarlich verfeindeter" Familien aus dem Ruhrgebiet auf dem Germanengrill an der italienischen Adria stehen im Mittelpunkt des Filmlustspiels. Die ihm auf den Leib geschriebene Titelrolle des nicht nur von tollen Streichen seiner Kinder und der Eifersucht seiner Ehefrau, sondern auch von den Bosheiten seiner Nachbarn und Reisegefährten geplagten Herrn Willi Hirsekorn aus Castrop-Rauxel, spielt der vielgeliebte Heinz Erhardt, unübertrefflich in seiner Blödel-Komik.

Zusammen mit Ruth Stephan, Günther Jerschke, Käthe Jaenicke, Hans Terofal, den "lieben" Kinderlein Irina und Nicolai von Bentheim, vielen anderen bekannten Darstellern und dem gelehrigen Boxerhund "Karl-Heinz" landet er unzählige knallende Volltreffer auf dem Zwerchfell seines Publikums. Rolf Olsen hat den einer lachfreudigen Besucherschar gewidmeten fröhlichen Farbfilm, der viele Zuschauer an ihre eigenen schönen Urlaubstage erinnern wird, mit viel Spaß an der Sache an einem beliebten italienischen Ferienstrand inszeniert."

Anyone know anything about this movie, may be of interest? :?

[url]ed2k://|file|das.kann.doch.unser.willi.nicht.ersch%C3%BCttern.mpg|805743500|B65318CAD278D8081605868A7A0FFF7F|/[/url]

;)

Re: Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

If you like German "funny" movies...':('
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

idler wrote:If you like German "funny" movies...':('
lol, thanks for the info ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970) Germany
aka That Can't Shake Our Willi

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065614/
"The turbulent holiday adventures of two" neighboring warring "families from the Ruhr to the Deutsch grill on the Italian Adriatic coast are the focus of the film comedy. The him on the body of written title role of not only of mad pranks of his children and the jealousy of his wife, but also of the wickedness of his neighbors and fellow travelers plagued Mr. Willi millet grain from Castrop-Rauxel, plays the beloved Heinz Erhardt, unsurpassed in its Blödel-comedy.

Together with Ruth Stephan, Guenther Jerschke, Kathe Jaenicke, Hans Terofal, the "dear" little children, Irina and Nicolai von Bentheim, many other well known actors and the docile boxer dog "Karl-Heinz" he landed countless popping hit on the diaphragm of his audience. Rolf Olsen has the laugh of a joyous crowd of visitors dedicated cheerful color film that will remind many viewers of their own beautiful vacation days, with much later stages of the matter at a popular Italian beach holiday. "
Two bickering neighboring families, the Hirsekorns and the Buntje's take separate holidays to the Italian coast but still end up in the same hotel. The two men, Willi and Heino decide to bury the hatched when they spot a beautiful blond in a tight fitting bikini.
It has kids in it but I don't know how much screen time they have. ShortyPower reports at least one complete source. Anyone want to verify this?
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

ROFL. This movie is OT and recommended.

Link is verified, but the resolution is too small :(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970) Germ

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I'll move this to release and we can hope someone will post an upgrade. Thanks, yoko.
ptguardian

Re: Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970) Germ

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Youtube has a 15 minute clip. Looks like a good film. :)

I am downloading an avi now. If it is good quality I will post the link where I got it from.
yokodreamer wrote: Link is verified, but the resolution is too small :(
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Das kann doch unsren Willi nicht erschüttern (1970

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

http://iload.to/de/title/88895-Heinz-Er ... tt/images/

Good dvdrip. :dance

Thanks yoko I wouldn't of grabbed this if you hadn't recommended it. :cool

[Image]
yoko

Post by yoko »   24 likes

ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Good to see you got it posted.

Funny film even without subs. Lots of cute scenes with the girl and I am sure they must have made everyone drink lots of coffee before every take.[Image]