[REL] The Reader (2008)

wafaschaanti

[REL] The Reader (2008)

Post by wafaschaanti »   0 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.31 Mb]

A tumultuous affair between a 15 year old with a woman twice his age in post-war Germany. The woman disappears. Later as a law student he comes across her at the Nuremberg Trials. "How far would you go to protect a secret?"

I am posting the second cd as soon as its dubbed.
wafaschaanti

Re: [REL] The Reader (2008)

Post by wafaschaanti »   1 likes

wafaschaanti

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

:onfire
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks, wafaschaanti. I have seen good reviews, it was nominated for the Oscar for Best Picture.

Some feedback about the posting, since you're pretty new here. Please add [REL] for Release to the title if there are links, saves the mods time. And you added this to the UK release forum, I moved it to US since I don't see UK listed as the originating country (using IMDB as a reference, which sometimes causes problems and controversy but is usually the best). Also, this is borderline for release at FLM as the lead young character is 15 but is played by an 18 year old. There are other movies at FLM like this (young character older person playing the part) and it's a grey area but it's case-by-case.

Oh, and certainly optional but often appreciated is the IMDB link so people can quickly look up more about the movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0976051/

I like that you are trying ripping (at least I assume that's what 'dubbing' is). The 16MB 2nd CD is... unusual... though. And newly released popular DVDs usually have lots of sources already on the net which means a new rip will be a slower download with many fewer sources. It's perfectly Ok to post eMule links you've found elsewhere as long as they are verified by being downloaded or posted at a well known website (a search for a film on eMule usually turns up a lot of fakes).
wafaschaanti

Thanks FLL. This is my own rip from a dvd I purchased. I was converting vob files to avi through virtual dub. I am learning. I want to join the various files into one. I am trying. The emule hash is from my files added to emule.