Drømmeslottet (1986) [Norway]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
moviegirls

Drømmeslottet (1986) [Norway]

Post by moviegirls »   0 likes

Heard about this film a few years ago, maybe on ASGL or Fresh Petals. Supposed to have a very nice OT scene or two, but no other info, sources, etc.
autotiger

Re: [REQ] Drommeslottet

Post by autotiger »   0 likes

yes its a few scenes thats worth watching, one type of young boy older woman. I personaly likes Brennede Blomster better . Wam & Wennerød`s films are build very politicaly and the dialog is totaly stupid.
ThePup

Post by ThePup »   0 likes

I have this movie on DVD in a shelf somewhere. I will see if I can find it and try to see if I can get around to make my first ever DVD-Rip. But as for OT scenes, I can't say that I see what you meen, but then again I've never had the patience nor understanding for wam & wennerød films to watch the entire flick.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ThePup wrote:I have this movie on DVD in a shelf somewhere. I will see if I can find it and try to see if I can get around to make my first ever DVD-Rip. But as for OT scenes, I can't say that I see what you meen, but then again I've never had the patience nor understanding for wam & wennerød films to watch the entire flick.
Welcome to FLM, ThePup! Hope you like what you see here.

And a rip of this would be great. It's not that hard: a program such as DVDDecrypter or DVDFab to get the image to your harddrive, then AutoGK to make an AVI. If you have questions just ask, several people here rip and release and can help.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Welcome to the forum ThePup! :)
It would be fantastic to see some fresh members ripping/releasing & as FLL said, we have folk who are only too happy to help. His modesty possibly prevented him from disclosing he is somewhat of an expert, especially using the software mentioned. :)
Ask away!

Cheers!
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Welcome to FLM "The Pup"

Most of us would love it if you could post this and share it with us.

I know for one I am interested in this movie.

Thanks in advance for your efforts to get it to us.
jwsmith88

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

I have this movie and will hunt it up and release in the next day or two
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

jwsmith88 wrote:I have this movie and will hunt it up and release in the next day or two
would be welcome :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Rich wrote:
jwsmith88 wrote:I have this movie and will hunt it up and release in the next day or two
would be welcome :)
I'll second that, jwsmith88! :thumbsup

We all would appreciate any help it making this film more available. Thanks!

kev.