[REL] Clément (2001)

Debaser

[REL] Clément (2001)

Post by Debaser »   21 likes

AKA Clement

This has been on request for a long time, and in my wanted list for as long as I can remember.

Marion is a hot-headed, free-spirited woman, carefree and uncompromising, as if the teenager in her had not quite disappeared. At her godson's birthday, she meets Clément, a captivating, provocative 13 year old. They begin to play a game of seduction; then turmoil sets in, followed by desire and suddenly, love. Passionate Love. It is the story of this Love.

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/search.ph ... nt&x=8&y=3

http://www.baikalfilms.net/proddetail.asp?prod=90026

Notes: Although I like GM's, the older women & boy relationship should make interesting viewing.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [447.68 Mb]

Enjoy :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284970/
make200

Re: [REL] Clément (2001)

Post by make200 »   0 likes

If somebody live in France and have TPS it is possible to have Clément!
On Tuesday 10:20 TPS Cineculte. I hope ..... because I have not Cineculte.
Regard
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

:icon_thk

you can download it here then!
make200

Post by make200 »   0 likes

I am downloading it here ... but if somebody had been able to make a numerical recording, one could have had a very good quality. (This film does not pass and will often not pass to the TV)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   32 likes

Clément : capt TV (France). Good quality. In french, no subtitles.

From our anonymous ripper :)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [611.02 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [590.85 Mb]

Enjoy!!
jwsmith88

Clement - any interest?

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

Clément (2001)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284970/

Clement is one of these movies you have to think for hours or days after you've watched it. It's the story of the impossible relationship between a thirteen year old boy, Clement, and the thirty year old Marion. They meet for the first time at a birthday party of one of Clement's friends, Marion's godchild. Marion feels flattered about Clement's first overtures. At first she think it's fun and only a game but for every step she take to make this relationship more serious, to be closer to Clement, she gets more addicted by this boy. She spend days with him, goes on holidays with him (alone), and finally has sex with the boy. You believe Marion that she really is in love with this boy, but you don't know if Clement is too. And at the end of the film you know that for him it was only a game (not necessary to notice; he is 13!) This is no paedophile movie, but it touchs everyone's understanding of morals. The way the story is composed (you really think this could happen in this way, and maybe you can understand both), the work with the camera (this restless home-movie-style-camera) and especially the work of Bercot and Gueritée (you can believe every step they take) supports the reality in this movie. Sometimes you can't believe it that some scenes are allowed to be shown on TV. Nevertheless or because of this, it's a good movie. And it's important that the questions of morals are asked: "What do you want to do with this boy?" She doesn't know the answer. And that's the reason this relationship brooks; because such relationships have to brooke in the real life and these relationship have to brooke to make this movie serious. For such a relationship is no real basis and no tolerance. This disturbing but good movie not damn this love totally but it shows that it wouldn't work.

[Image]
idler

Re: Clement - any interest?

Post by idler »   0 likes

jwsmith88

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

Thank you Idler!

I could not find it on the search engine.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

the search engine isn't perfect. sometimes you have to try different ways. i see this as a good bump for those who haven't seen it.

:)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

jwsmith88 wrote:Thank you Idler!

I could not find it on the search engine.
I knew this was here, but couldn't find it in search either! Accented characters (e.g. é) cause search complications, one of the problems of an international board. I edited that thread slightly so "Clement" now shows up in search.