[REL] Mean Girls (2004)

jwsmith88

[REL] Mean Girls (2004)

Post by jwsmith88 »   0 likes

Mean Girls (2004)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/

The teen-movie genre returns with "Mean Girls," and it comes back with a vengeance. What could have been a tired and clichéd retread of "Heathers" is actually
a clever and witty flick thanks to the talents of screenwriter Tina Fey. Fey, head writer for "Saturday Night Live" and co-anchor of their "Weekend Update," has an
amazing flair for satire, and what better way to showcase it than with a analytical glimpse at the world of high school cliques? Lindsay Lohan is Cady, the previously
home-schooled daughter of two zoologists, growing up in the African wilderness while Mom and Dad conduct their research. When the 'rents decide to settle down,
Cady gets her first taste of public schooling, which is almost as wild as the jungles and safaris she's used to. Cady is introduced to the different factions that
populate the cafeteria—including the nympho band geeks, the nerdy Asians, the cool Asians, the varsity jocks and of course, the Plastics, teen royalty led by the
manipulative Regina George (Rachel McAdams).

[Image] [Image]

The beautiful Elana Shilling is 14 in the movie and a real looker!! :eyecrazy

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.77 Mb]
popdrome

Re: [REL] Mean Girls (2004)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hasn't this been posted here ever? tsk tsk..
From the days Lindsay was still cute...

http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=498
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Popdrome wrote="Hasn't this been posted here ever? tsk tsk..
From the days Lindsay was still cute..."

lol .... i agree sadly.
i am pretty sure i have all her younger stuff on dvd. if anything is missing here. just put in a request in the proper place and i will fill as best i can. ;)

:)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Well I too could have sworn this had been released here before.......
This was actually screened a few days ago on one of the UK channels & I watched it (even though I have it already) without even thinking to check whether it was an FLM release!
Nice one jwsmith88 :clap
Your last chance to grab a bit of Lohancuteness before she became just plain obnoxious!