[REL] Bugsy Malone (1976)

idler

[REL] Bugsy Malone (1976)

Post by idler »   11 likes

1976 was a busy year for Jodie Foster: "Echoes of a Summer","Taxi Driver","Freaky Friday","The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane" and the Alan-Parker-Movie "Bugsy Malone".
[Image] [Image]
imdb means:
A gangster movie where all the gangsters are children. Instead of real bullets they use "splurge guns" that cover the victim in cream. The story tells of the rise of "Bugsy Malone" and the battle for power between "Fat Sam" and "Dandy Dan".
No one seems to miss this in the rare Jodie Foster movies thread, so I think this one has been posted before and got lost at the breakdown 2006.
There are several versions on eMule, here is a German one:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [794.87 Mb]

No idea of the language of these:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

BTW, why doesn't anybody post "Taxi Driver"? Plenty of versions around!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074256/
idler

Re: [REL] Bugsy Malone (1976)

Post by idler »   4 likes

Time for an upgrade.
ESELKULT wrote:Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 24.00fps [English (Video 1)]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo [Undetermined, Михалев (Audio 1)]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo [Undetermined, Многоголосый (Audio 2)]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch [English (Audio 3)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [English (Subtitle 1) for Hearing impaired]
Length: 93 min 51 sec
Size: 4.62 gigs
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.62 Gb]

[Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

@ idler
i am assuming you got this off a russian site? the file is too big for my fat32 that my emule downloads to :wall
i love this movie and had no idea it was on blu-ray. do you know if there was a torrent available? i have done a search with nothing that is being seeded.
if i can get this file or equivalent, i would be glad to convert to a smaller more download friendly size for everyone. ;)
(Thank you for bringing this here idler)
:)
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:do you know if there was a torrent available?
Well, I'm not going to post torrent links on Rich's board, but you got mail... :blush
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i notice links to sites all the time here. i was not expecting the actual torrent link. but it is working out. i will switch hard drives soon and go for the link above. the thing i love about emule is the links don't die on this site :heart
thanks again idler

:)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks idler, Jodie is always welcome! I have some of her stuff getting ready to go, sometime :)
ptguardian wrote:the file is too big for my fat32 that my emule downloads to :wall
I have the same problem with one of my external drives. I can't imagine why I thought fat32 instead of ntfs was a good idea, at least I havgen't repeated that mistake and it's not my eMule drive. There is a MS utility to convert from fat32 to ntfs but I am too cautious to use it until I really need to. Next external drive I buy I'll just copy everything on the fat32 drive over and then convert the original drive.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Thanks idler, Jodie is always welcome! I have some of her stuff getting ready to go, sometime :)
So I'm guessing I'm not the only one with hard drives full of half-completed projects ;)
Once we get our summer out of the way (assuming we actually get one!) I'm determined to get to grips with the rips/re-encodes/edits I've left unfinished!
Thanks for this idler......as FLM's 'other' Jodie superfan it's much appreciated :)
A nod in the right direction for an alternative download source would allow me to help share what could be a fairly slow eMule process.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Hi all, also got some rips/upgrades in my deep pockets.. Been robbing my local library of all kinds of movies that i think i can enjov and make AFR-rips of them, so i can watch them later on. Some FLM'ish stuff has passed down my alley on my "robberies" at the library ;)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:So I'm guessing I'm not the only one with hard drives full of half-completed projects ;)
You have no idea! I am the king of unfinished projects, mainly because I am not satisfied with their quality and would prefer to tinker to see if improvements can be made. You and a couple of others have beaten me to release on several I had in-process, which wasn't such a bad thing because you found a higher quality source and I learned a lot about Virtualdubmod and AviSynth scripts trying to clean up the crap the crap copies I bought even though many days were wasted. I have more such crap but I know better about how to clean then up, I will keep at them but on my old computer once you add some filters a single encode takes 15 hours long. :(

This summer has been a lost summer for me on FLM so far, due to real-life issues including some medical issues, which is why I haven't posted many new releases. So frustrating! I think I'll try to concentrate on some DVDrips and some others near completion (including 2 1/2 Jodie projects!)
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:A nod in the right direction for an alternative download source would allow me to help share what could be a fairly slow eMule process.
Don't hurry...we are halfway home already... :dance