[REL] Ashtide (2006) [USA]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
BizarreLoveTriangle

[REL] Ashtide (2006) [USA]

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Re: Ashtide (2006) [Short]

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Would be great to get.
BizarreLoveTriangle

What do you want to get? An offline flv? DVD?

Post by Guest »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:What do you want to get? An offline flv? DVD?
The offline flv would be nice - easily to convert to mp4. :)
BizarreLoveTriangle

I'm sorry, could not get flv with my usual method :(
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   10 likes

Success with another method :icon_1dancingban

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0824740/
Chloe's first job is nanny for the Grayson family. Taking the burden of household chores, her primary responsibility is to make sure 6 year old Daniella is neither harmed nor neglected by her alcoholic mother, Lauren Grayson. Chloe's position as carer becomes more challenging as each day passes. She is struggling to help Daniella overcome the feelings of neglect in a relationship that is becoming more and more strained. Chloe has come at a crucial time. She can now provide a loving atmosphere that has long been missing in the Grayson home filling the role of Daniella's friend, teacher and mother. Chloe's very aware she is now responsible for making sure Daniella has a good life and she will do everything she can to keep Daniella from harm. Chloe confides in the only person she can trust, her employer, Scott Grayson. Scott's struggle to keep his family together has been taking its toll. Outwardly he retains an appearance of being able to cope, but he is tormented by the knowledge his family is being torn apart and there is seemingly little he can do. Stuck in a dying marriage the only thing he has is the love of his daughter. The choices that Scott has to make will affect everyone he cares about.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [74.33 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Quick overview of the synopsis [it's late as hell for me right now; this is my last stop before bed] looks cool..

D/loading...

Many thanks BLT.. :thumbsup Looking forward to checking this out...

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Lots of loose ends are left dangling at the end of this short, but that was intentional according to one review on IMDb, and hey, that's real-life. For an indie low-budget film, the players showed excellent talent and it was quite professionally done.

At first I didn't "get" why Daniella was in the emergency room since her mom didn't seem to even know about it, then I realized it was asthma (her inhaler fell out of Chloe's purse).