[REL] Spy Trap (1988) aka Zits

ptguardian

[REL] Spy Trap (1988) aka Zits

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

this looks like a good film.
i got a sat rip from here http://blizzardkid.net/category/comedy- ... start_com=
but it has horrible russian dubbing :wall :wall

any help would be appreciated :pray
[Image]
[Image]

:)
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Spy Trap (1988) aka Zits

Post by kev »   0 likes

I have the VHS for this, but I KNOW it was posted here [or at least requested] years ago.. I know!!

Searching comes up with nada, but I know... :wall

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Give me 24 hours............. :)

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Give me 24 hours............. :)

lb
lol!!

I figured we could depend on you! :)

Have you ever posted this before? :think As I have a tendency to state with movies I've had for ages that I suddenly see requested or posted; 'I thought it was already here...'

Some surprising sex talk and bad language amoung the kids in this video... I originally got this to show to children at my after-school program, but decided againts it after watching, as I realized that some of the language might raise the parents ire after their kids would tell them about it.. ;)

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

kev wrote:Have you ever posted this before? :think As I have a tendency to state with movies I've had for ages that I suddenly see requested or posted; 'I thought it was already here...'
I've certainly not posted this before & like you, quite often consider stuff has already been posted or at least mentioned. Thank goodness we've got a forum crash we can blame everything on.......otherwise we might have to put it down to feebleness in old age! :)
I still mistakenly think everything I've got has either come from FLM or is destined for release here. I've not released material for a variety of reasons including unsuitability, quality, duplication & plain forgetfulness. I'm an untidy PC housekeeper & have lots of material/projects I've become bored/frustrated/disillusioned with. Maybe one day I'll start sorting them out......... :think
This was not one of the 'lost' projects however, simply a release I'd bookmarked some months ago for future download.

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

File Name .......: Spy Trap AKA Zits 1988 VHSRip.avi
File Size .......: 698.49 MB
Duration ........: 01:29:50
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 967 KB/s
Resolution ......: 496 x 368
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.34:1
Framerate .......: 29.970 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 119 KB/s (VBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

This is a VHS rip & not a particularly good one at that.........audio's fine though! :)
My thanks to redherring, the originator

********** SCROLL DOWN FOR UPGRADE LINK **********

Enjoy!
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I've certainly not posted this before & like you, quite often consider stuff has already been posted or at least mentioned. Thank goodness we've got a forum crash we can blame everything on.......otherwise we might have to put it down to feebleness in old age! :)
LOL! Agreed! ;) (However in MY case, the 'feebleness..' argument would be pretty valid! :icon_biggrin2 )
loverboy wrote:...This was not one of the 'lost' projects however, simply a release I'd bookmarked some months ago for future download...
Very cool!! Moved to [REL], then. :thumbsup

Thanks ptg for bringing this movie to our attention, and thank [as usual] to lb for the release!

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Very pretty! :onfire Looking forward to watching this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096509/
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

thank you very much for filling my request loverboy :thumbsup

i wonder is anyone good at stripping and syncing new audio? my SATrip the picture is pretty good but like i said it has really really bad russian dubbing. if someone wants to try and take the audio from LB's rip and sync it. i will up it.

:cool thanks again :cool

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:thank you very much for filling my request loverboy :thumbsup

i wonder is anyone good at stripping and syncing new audio? my SATrip the picture is pretty good but like i said it has really really bad russian dubbing. if someone wants to try and take the audio from LB's rip and sync it. i will up it.

:cool thanks again :cool

It's pretty easy to do, even I could probably do it (lb could probably do it in his sleep blindfolded while suspended upside down from the ceiling :) ), if the audio syncs exactly. But what is common in these cases is that the TV showing might make minor cuts in the movie, not for content but so it will fit the the scheduled timeslot. A few seconds here at the start of a scene, a few there at the end of another scene, and it becomes a mess to put back together.

What I've done when trying something similar to this is get both versions in different copies of the player side-by-side on the screen, start them at the same time, and see if the video stays in sync over the course of the movie.

One caveat though, side-by-side won't work if one is sourced from NTSC and one from PAL. Still makes it easier to see if anything is cut though. The audio can still be transferred in this case but it's tougher.

So yeah, maybe do a quick check of whether they sync (since you are grabbing lb's rip anyway) and if it looks promising, up it.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

i will certainly check LB's rip first. although a vhs rip it may up convert well and this may be good enough. i will let you know. ;)