[REL] Hexe Lilli (2008)

infiniter

[REL] Hexe Lilli (2008)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Real world movie version of the famous german Hexe Lilli (Hexe = witch) books by Knister.

Only available in german language.

[Image]

Trailers: http://www.filmstarts.de/kritiken/95970 ... /1985.html

Sources:

http://rapidshare.de/files/48613135/hex ... p.zip.html (720p MKV, NZB file)
http://rapidshare.de/files/48613140/hex ... p.zip.html (1080p MKV, NZB file)
http://rapidshare.de/files/48613144/hex ... e.zip.html (Sample clip, NZB file)
http://rapidshare.de/files/48613159/hex ... d.zip.html (XVid, NZB file)

Sorry, no torrent available (I searched). As I'm running eMule only from time to time I also have no ed2k link. Usenet is much faster, anyway.

Have fun. It's a nice movie. I love Hektor, the dragon. :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1176731/

Re: [REL] Hexe Lilli (2008)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:pray Would like to see it, but I have definitely NO idea how to deal with USENET.

Would be nice someone sharing it later on mule.
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

willow wrote::pray Would like to see it, but I have definitely NO idea how to deal with USENET.
Now this is strange. Since dealing with ED2K network and eMule is much more complicated than using Usenet.
I can tell you:
1. Get a newsreader. There are free ones and paid ones. I use Newsleecher, that's a paid one.
2. Find a Usenet server. There are free ones and paid ones. I use a paid one. Astraweb.

There's an offer on Astraweb for $11/month with unlimited download. Good for a fast DSL connection, since HD movies use a lot of bandwidth.
In my case, I almost stopped watching small-sized and blurry movies from DVD rips and VHS rips etc. You will never stop watching HD material once you got used to it.

infiniter wrote:
willow wrote::pray Would like to see it, but I have definitely NO idea how to deal with USENET.
Now this is strange. Since dealing with ED2K network and eMule is much more complicated than using Usenet.
I can tell you:
1. Get a newsreader. There are free ones and paid ones. I use Newsleecher, that's a paid one.
2. Find a Usenet server. There are free ones and paid ones. I use a paid one. Astraweb.

There's an offer on Astraweb for $11/month with unlimited download. Good for a fast DSL connection, since HD movies use a lot of bandwidth.
In my case, I almost stopped watching small-sized and blurry movies from DVD rips and VHS rips etc. You will never stop watching HD material once you got used to it.

Thank you - now I just need a free Usenet server...
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks for the links infiniter......this looks great!

Would be nice someone sharing it later on mule.
I wouldn't worry too much about it willow.......somebody's bound to share one of the Usenet links here soon.
Usenet is not for everyone & infiniter makes light of the 'paid for' services he subscribes to........not everybody can financially stretch to yet more expense. I frequently (& heavily) use it & yes, the download speeds make the ed2k platform almost look a joke, BUT.............you have 365 days to grab material & only then with the best (paid for) newsserver. You can also forget about any friendliness or community spirit within the groups.......ask a question or request a reshare & you're likely to be treated as an irritant asswipe! That having been said it is an extremely useful means of downloading large chunks of data rapidly.
Of course, infiniter is right about the quality of HD but I sometimes wonder whether some people are losing sight as to the feasability of shifting large file sizes around, especially using eMule. Many poor quality rips exist on eMule, especially some of the older ones & it's quite right that upgrades & new releases should concentrate on the best quality possible but this needs to be consistent with a manageable file size.

lb

:) friendliness and community spirit... The reasons I'm here :bigups
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I went to Usenet in 1995, when it was the *only* way to share and discuss stuff.

One problem with Usenet is that one must actually upload the stuff, so repost means that less new stuff can be posted. But according to my experience, people are friendly when asked nicely. The other thing is retention (which was just 1-2 weeks back then), so newbies have no idea what great stuff the old members have posted before ;)

Moreover, Usenet was very unreliable before the big commercial servers emerged. Often only a few percent of the binary posts came through.

Anyway, I'm addicted to the Usenet, so it is hard to stop using it, even though it is not the same as in the good old days :(

I've started looking for alternative possibilities like this board, though ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks infiniter.. :thumbsup

I've heard about the animated series and was wondering [especially after the release of Bibi Blocksberg] when they were going to make a live action..

Very cool! :heart

Thanks again.

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

More info in kev's previous REQ for this at [REQ] Hexe Lilli - Der Drache Und Das Magische Buch (2009)

Thanks infiniter! But things haven't changed so much that we don't need eMule for this to be a release, so I am moving this back to REQ status (temporarily I am sure).

Usenet and eMule both have their strengths, in my opinion. Usenet was much more worth the trouble to set up when most ISPs offered it for free. Now, realistically, you must pay for a subscription (and arguably for the newsreader) in order to realize its value. eMule's initial setup (with firewall etc) is usually more difficult, but after that sharing in eMule is much easier than sharing on Usenet and downloading on Usenet is much quicker but not any easier (and maybe tougher) than on eMule. Complementary in many ways.
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

If you type :-

"Hexe.Lilli" +rapidshare.com into google - you will find this available. Can't believe all her friends prefer to dress like young ladies and she prefers to dress like a tomboy :-) On the bright side, Infiniter's avatar is co-start in this film !!!!