[REL] Madelief: Krassen in het tafelblad (1998) (and series)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Madelief: Krassen in het tafelblad (1998) (and ser

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

I have this DVD (original):
http://www.cvmc.net/movie.jsp?movie_id=2053

Is it the same as one of the links above? Any interest?
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Judging from the movie descriptions, lengths and cast lists,
they don't seem to be the same thing. One is a TV series and
the other is a movie with a theatrical run. The main character
was played by the same girl though. It would be nice if you
posted this one too! :)
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Can anyone reshare the mpg file?
Please. :pray
FLL

Post by FLL »   4 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I have this DVD (original):
http://www.cvmc.net/movie.jsp?movie_id=2053
Is it the same as one of the links above? Any interest?
This release is a movie followup to the series, it is also at cvmc: http://www.cvmc.net/movie.jsp?movie_id=2472
From the writings of Van Guss Kuijer comes this story of a girl (Madelief Verelst) roughly ten years of age spending some time with her grandfather in the countryside following the death of her grandmother. As our heroine has some fun with a male peer, she starts to learn more and more of her grandmother by reading her diary and visiting a Summer home she frequented. Might they figure out what the significance of the scratches the woman made in a table?
Noone so far has been able to reshare, so here's a copy I got from WinMX years ago. TVRip, small picture and runs for 6 minutes after the end with coming attractions, but it's something. If anyone has better (such as presumably the originally released mpg), or subs of any language, post!

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [569.86 Mb]
BizarreLoveTriangle

So both links in OP point to the same movie!?

OK, next time I will post a rip of the DVD I have -- which is *not* the movie, but series.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:So both links in OP point to the same movie!?

OK, next time I will post a rip of the DVD I have -- which is *not* the movie, but series.
[Image]

I assume you're talking about the DVD version of this ^ .

Yes, the series was a lot cuter than the movie, which was downright depressing and slow moving. The short episodes are quick and cute.

I don't know if the same writers for the TV series wrote the movie, but it has a whole different tone to it... :think

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

kev wrote:I assume you're talking about the DVD version of this ^ .
I guess so.
kev wrote:Yes, the series was a lot cuter than the movie, which was downright depressing and slow moving. The short episodes are quick and cute.
So is there already a rip floating around or did everyone delete it because it was not interesting?

I have to admit I haven't watched this DVD for years, so I don't remember what it was about.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:So is there already a rip floating around or did everyone delete it because it was not interesting?
Honestly, I thought that this series was already here, posted around the time the movie "Madeleif: Scratches in the Table" [posted in this thread]..

Since it doesn't seem to be, once again I'm sure I'm suffering another of my many 'senior moments'.. Personally I would get rid of the movie before I got rid of the series.. In fact, I have both the DVD's but only was able to dig up the series. (Artwork posted below.)

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I have to admit I haven't watched this DVD for years, so I don't remember what it was about.

Been awhile for me too.

From what I remember about the movie was that it focused on Madeleif [10 - 12yo] and her family moving to her granparents rural home. As she checks out the homestead Madelief finds an old table with an odd design etched into it [a circle with two lines scratced through it] in her grandmothers shed. Most of the movie seems to focus on her unraveling whatever mystery is behind the design as it holds important implications to her grandmothers past. At least that's what I got out of it as there are no subs on the DVD. Neither of them, in fact..

The series was cuter and much lighter in tone, focusing on a younger Madelief [7 - 9yo] and her friends and their adventures around their suburban neighborhood. One episode was about her being a robot [or something] and losing her head, morbid maybe, but funny in the way it was handled. (From a kids point of view..)

DVD Artwork:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

When I find the DVD for the movie, I'll try to post the artwork here also..

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

kev wrote:DVD Artwork:
Cool scans!

BTW, do you have "2e serie" / "deel 2" or do you know if it was ever released on DVD?