[REL] Eloise At Christmastime (2003)

loverboy

[REL] Eloise At Christmastime (2003)

Post by loverboy »   4 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0353393/

[Image]

[Image]

Now I find Eloise extremely annoying........in fact most of the time I'd like to use her head as a dart board! But hey!.........just turn the sound down & watch her prancing around in a little short skirt for virtually the entire movie!

The Plaza's most famous six-year-old girl returns for Christmas in this heartwarming family film based on the best-selling children's classic ELOISE AT CHRISTMASTIME. "I absolutely love Christmas!" exclaims Eloise (Sofia Vassilieva). So, with her "mostly companion" Nanny (Julie Andrews), Eloise sets off celebrating the season in her own irrepressible style. Whether it's helping coordinate a Christmas Eve wedding because "Getting married on Christmas Eve is the most romantic thing," shopping for the entire staff of the hotel, or helping a neighbor save her home, Eloise has a "to do" list as long as her Christmas list. With an all-star cast and an ending that will warm your heart, ELOISE AT CHRISTMASTIME is bound to become an instant holiday classic.

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

My own rip.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [721.28 Mb]

Enjoy!
Rich

Re: [REL] Eloise At Christmastime (2003)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

loverboy wrote: Now I find Eloise extremely annoying........in fact most of the time I'd like to use her head as a dart board! But hey!.........just turn the sound down & watch her prancing around in a little short skirt for virtually the entire movie!
LOL!! ya with there right type of music in the background could turn out to be pretty cool :cool thanks for the contrib anyway, would love to watch at the side of an online poker game :cool :cool :cool

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:) wow - a nice loverboy edition
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Has this been resurrected?
One of my early rips (& it appears to have no sources) so as I have the DVD an upgrade could be in order.

lb
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Has this been resurrected?
One of my early rips (& it appears to have no sources) so as I have the DVD an upgrade could be in order.

lb
Apparently so!

I can reshare your rip if you'd like, but if you want to do a new rip go for it!

:( Did try to download but no sources. Would be a sweet Xmas treat.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks for the offer FLL........I've got my original rip but I'll still go for a new one. Although only ripped two years ago, quite frankly I hadn't got a clue what I was doing! Much has been learned since then. My original is low on resolution & bitrate with the bloated audio stealing too much from a very modest file size.......I'm sure it can be improved on. Hopefully I'll release later tonight.

lb
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   6 likes

A bit early I know..........I was saving my sack of Christmas shite until December but seeing as this one was brought up.............

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: Eloise At Christmastime 2003 En-Fr DVDRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,479.08 MB
Duration ........: 01:27:13
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2114 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Streams...........: 1-English 2-French

Dual English/French audio DVD rip.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.44 Gb]

English subtitles.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [178.5 Kb]

Enjoy!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

thanks LB :thumbsup

i have the dvd around somewhere but can't find it. :wall nice to have a media file for my movie machine. :cool
so you have some goodies for christmas. :dance i have some too ;) if they are usa let me know so we won't clash. lately you have released some i have that i hadn't got around to posting. it is all good i like your rips maybe i can help you share more quickly and vise versa. ;)

:)

:) Thank you so much lb.

And thanks to both of you, ptguardian and loverboy. It's so great to see you both preparing goodies for Xmas. This place is just so friendly. :) :clap :onfire