[REL] A Christmas Romance (1994)

loverboy

[REL] A Christmas Romance (1994)

Post by loverboy »   2 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109425/
Once again, ptg should be a complete source on this to help spread. There are also at least two if not three other eMule users who have grabbed this & I think are also complete. I can only assume they picked up on this through the regular eMule search function.......I guess 'Christmas' is a pretty popular search word at this time of year. It will be interesting to see if they do the decent thing & continue to share but I won't hold my breath.

[Image][Image]
Having lost her job, widow Julia Stonecypher (Olivia Newton-John) ekes out a living baking Christmas cakes in the remote mountain home she shares with young daughters Emily Rose (Stephanie Sawyer) and Deenie (Newton-John's real-life daughter Chloe Lattanzi). After a series of missed mortgage payments, the bank sends employee Brian Harding (Gregory Harrison) to evict the family, sparking a hostile showdown between banker and widow. But when a violent snowstorm strands Brian at the Stonecypher home on Christmas Eve, it takes youngest daughter Emily Rose to teach the feuding pair the true meaning of the holiday in this heartwarming made-for-television family film.

Decent enough Christmas movie with Olivia Newton-John, a couple of nice girls & good print quality.....AND NOBODY SINGS! :icon_1dancingban.......shame it's a bare-bones DVD with no extras/subtitles :wall

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: A Christmas Romance 1994 DVDRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,401.36 MB
Duration ........: 01:30:51
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2028 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

Thanks ptg :)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Enjoy!
emuler

Re: [REL] A Christmas Romance (1994)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks LB and ptg. :) But why no singing? I like ONJ. :( Her early work (her country music songs, before she became a pop singer) was terrific. :thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:.....AND NOBODY SINGS!
You sure about that LB? Seems you've got an early start on the brandy. :think :icon_biggrin2
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
loverboy wrote:.....AND NOBODY SINGS!
You sure about that LB? Seems you've got an early start on the brandy. :think :icon_biggrin2
Well OK.........some singing, but not to the extent of The Famous Five Musical or Dolly howling her way through a Smoky Mountain Christmas.
'Early start on the brandy'?..........not necessary........I'm a professional 365 day 24/7 piss-pot :)

lb