[REL] Bush Christmas (1947)

ptguardian

[REL] Bush Christmas (1947)

Post by ptguardian »   9 likes

i think its time for another christmas present for everyone. :heart
[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039231/

this is a fun movie to watch. the kids are entertaining. i always love a great adventure. :thumbsup

Like this post to see ed2k links  [879.52 Mb] :cool

enjoy :dance

:)
emuler

Re: [REL] Bush Christmas (1947)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, ptg. Appreciated, as always. :clap
emuler

ptg, are you still sharing this? I see three other sources, all equally incomplete. :bigups Just 35.28MB downloaded (4%). :(
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

ptg appears to have gone walkabout......I've been d/loading something from him & there've been no sources for a couple of days.
I wouldn't worry........someone went walkabout for six months or so & suddenly popped up again ;)

lb
emuler

You're never going to let me forget that, are you? :bigups :blush :)

Any news about Bye Bye Red Riding Hood? The sources for that too went bye bye. ;)
emuler

Thanks, Phuzzy4242. Thanks too to willow. :biggrin
emuler

ptg, we are all still stuck on this with some 120MB to go. Can you please reshare until at least one of us gets it? :pray :bigups TIA
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i can only share a bit each night right now. as soon as i have my torrents finished(in due time) i will be able to share at a higher rate. ;) i have to calculate my usage. at the moment my blu-ray rips have first priority. when these are finished i will be able to start releasing again here. sorry for the wait everybody.

emuler

ptguardian wrote:i can only share a bit each night right now. as soon as i have my torrents finished(in due time) i will be able to share at a higher rate. ;) i have to calculate my usage. at the moment my blu-ray rips have first priority. when these are finished i will be able to start releasing again here. sorry for the wait everybody.

Not sure I follow your reasoning there, ptg. :think BluRay rips are typically 4 to 12GB each; we are waiting for a mere 120MB. If you reshare just that one file, even I can download that in about an hour; with FLL downloading from you it should take just a few minutes. Then you can unshare it and go back to whatever you were doing. :thumbsup

But that's just me. :bigups You go ahead and upload whichever way you like; we emulers ( hey! a pun! :bigups ) are a patient bunch. :cool
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

"we are waiting for a mere 120MB"
if it were that easy you would already have this.

this file is not unshared. i have never stopped trying to upload this file. i am not on emule 24/7 anymore. the blu-ray rips i am referring to are on torrents. i do belong to other forums.

considering how much i uploaded to everyone here last year. a little slack would be appreciated. i uploaded more than fifty times as much as i downloaded.(this is not an exaggeration!) many here got files of others from me because i was on 24/7 sharing to everyone. i am only on emule an hour or two each night currently. i calculate how much i can upload and download so i don't lose my ip. i do not have unlimited internet anymore. when i was capped in December i was downloading and sharing several files from torrent. i want to finish these files so i can share as i want again. when i connect to emule i have some files i am trying to download and they are large with many individuals connected to them. as such they appear in my upload first. it takes a while for anyone here to show up on my download que. by that point i am almost hitting my bandwidth usage i have allowed myself. when i finish all my files i am downloading i can and will share much quicker. but as many have said emule takes patience. i was thrown a curve ball when my ip was sold.

once again sorry for any inconvenience. keep in mind that no one is paying for this. i am simply sharing a movie i like with some friends.