[REL] Asesinato en lunes de carnaval (2002) [Venezuela]

rmt@36

[REL] Asesinato en lunes de carnaval (2002) [Venezuela]

Post by rmt@36 »   44 likes

Here is a treat for all, I thought I would give you something different. With a very cute girl in a lot of the scenes. Some nice scenes with her. I think you will like this one.

This is the story of a 12yo girl and a period of time that symbolizes the beginning of her growth to womenhood. During this period her father is no longer with the family and a powerful Colonel is stalking her mother. Her mother resists him as much as possible until the hightened emotion due to the carnaval she can resist no more. All of this seen by her daughter which helps to shape her burgeoning growth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213824/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [896.90 Mb]
Debaser

Re: [REL] Asesinato en lunes de carnaval (2002) [Venezuela]

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks for this one :)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

My thanks as well.

I will be doing some releases this weekend including another of my cute Russian ones :-)
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Sounds nice. rmt@36 is on a roll!
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

HOPING TO APPRECIATE MY HELPING...

http://www.boardsnet.com/acosada_dvd.htm

THE COVER

[Image]

AND THE LITTLE STARLET OF THE MOVIE... :icon_party

[Image]

SEEMS LIKE TO BE INTERESTING :onfire

THX FOR THIS D/LING NOW :thumbsup
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Thanks Arthorius

I appreciate the help these are the right clips and will help let people know how cute this girl is.

Sooner or later, I will learn how to get pictures to help my downloads.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   61 likes

Wow! Thanks rmt@36 for the original post!!

I missed this when it was first released back in 2007.. :(

I came across the DVD in a Quick-Stop shop while visiting my folks out of state; went online and checked it out then rushed back to buy it for the $3.99US it was being sold for...

A little more to add to the synopsis:
amazon.com wrote:In the small town of San Jorge, a 12- year-old girl watches in horror as her father, a local telegraph operator is thrown in prison by the local military dictatorship. Meanwhile, her mother, Florencia, must make tough moral decisions in order for them to survive under the political oppression. Even Carnival, with all its colorfulness and celebration, can’t disguise the mounting tension between the villagers and government making the girl’s coming of age all the more difficult when the two collide.
The actress, Abril Schreiber as Mariantonia is lovely in a Katya Berger/Brooke Shields sorta way... :heart She's playing a 12yo, but when the movie was actually filmed she was probably between 13 and a young looking 15...

There's scenes with her and one of her father's 'associates' that are very reminiscent of the relationship between Minerva and her uncle in 'Entre la tarde y la noche' ['The Magic Hour']. Though no particular 'OT' scenes, there are a couple slightly 'suggestive' moments and again the scenes between her and her fathers friend seem to show there was an attraction between them..

Some pix:
DVD Art:
[Image]

Screen Caps:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
(Shades of 'Little Lips'? It's a shame there's not more to this scene... :( )

[Image]
[Image]

Sorry for so many pix, I just thought she was cute in about every scene she was in.. :thumbsup

The pix are caps from my rip:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Set to 'Share' on my dad's PC. Note; '|kF|dad' in nick-name... ;)

As I said, I didn't know it had already been released, so I ripped it as soon as I had watched it.. A note at the bottom of my AutoGK machine stated something about 'Forced Subs', so I had my hopes that it was ripping the subs too, but alas it didn't.

LMA link:
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=448

Geeze... Seems like EVERYBODY knew about this movie, except me.. :wall lol

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks kev! This one got lost in my "get when I have diskspace" folder on eMule and has never came out. (I've been using the last week when it's been quiet here to grab old releases from that list, but it's still too long a list).
kev wrote:A note at the bottom of my AutoGK machine stated something about 'Forced Subs', so I had my hopes that it was ripping the subs too, but alas it didn't.
"Forced subs" are subs for "foreign" languages within the movie, e.g. in a spanish movie where a scene is in english that scene might have forced subs for the benefit spanish-only speakers. The setting doesn't mean there necessarily are any in this film, just that if there are then those would be used and the rest left unsubbed.

When ripping you should leave "forced subs" unchecked in the "Advanced Settings" popup. You should also check "Use external subtitles" in that same dialog, AutoGK will put the raw subs into a rar file which you can upload here.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Contemplating the Ending Credits, I must say that this movie should be marked with Venezuela. Colombia was just co-producer and Mexico co-co-producer... :think
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

idler wrote:Contemplating the Ending Credits, I must say that this movie should be marked with Venezuela. Colombia was just co-producer and Mexico co-co-producer... :think
Done. I almost changed that two days ago after seeing IMDB and also seeing rmt's file tagged as "cine Venezolano" on eMule. Didn't want to do it without having seen the film, but what you say is good enough, thanks!