[REL] Shattered Lives (2009)

[REL] Shattered Lives (2009)

Post by Guest »   2 likes

[Image]

Lindsey Leino just finished shooting the movie “Shattered Lives” where she plays a lead character, Rachel. The funny kid, Lindsey Leino, shows her flip side as she has done in the past like on “Project K” aka “Reality Killers.” The talented Carl Lindbergh is the director, writer and producer of this feature length horror/drama film which has already received offers for distribution. Rough cuts of the movie has now been seen by industry professionals.

Video Codec....: XviD-1.2.1
Video Bitrate..: 750 kbps
Audio Codec....: AC3 5.1 ch
Audio Bitrate..: 448 kbps
Aspect Ratio...: 2.35:1
Resolution.....: 608 x 256
Frame Rate.....: 23.976 fps

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1541772/

[Image]
[Image]

Will share after I had a chance to download

Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.01 Mb]

Re: [REL] Shattered Lives (2009)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

64 views and not a single comment if I should share it... :think
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks willow. Horror isn't my cup of tea but a 12 year old holding a knife like that does look intriguing. :)

In the future, though, the standard FLM procedure is Find->Download->Share->Release not Find->Release->Download->Share. No release allowed without something being shared (and rapidshare doesn't count).

EDIT: You posted while I was writing this... you said you were going to share, why are you looking for people to ask you to share? :think
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

You didn't say in the original post that you were waiting for our comments to see whether or not we were interested. I was waiting until you had downloaded and watched it yourself and could give us your own report. ;)

..but yes, I am interested and when you do share, I will download. :dance Especially since it is supposed to have something for me (not FLM). :blush

I just downloaded and watched 'Drag Me To Hell (2009)'. What a waste of Alison Lohman. :hand :wall

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:think well, seems I'm just a little confused, confusing....

I watched it, it's really bloody, a lot of slaughtering... But the girl has a lot of screen time.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

willow wrote:I watched it, it's really bloody, a lot of slaughtering... But the girl has a lot of screen time.
Good enough for me. :thumbsup Thanks. :cool
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks willow...........cutie's got lovely hair but a fuc**ng huge knife!
There's also a usenet DVDR which could make a nice upgrade.

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

willow wrote:64 views and not a single comment if I should share it... :think
lol... Don't even...

I can't tell you how many posts I've made here that I know EVERYONE sees, but not even our seasoned posters take time to post the smallest of comments on.

You can't take it so "I'm-going-to-take-my-toys-and-go-home" personal.. ;) If you've got a good movie to share, put it out there. If it doesn't garner the respect you feel it should, give it a polite bump and see what happens then..

As it is, when I came across it late last evening, your post intrigued me enough to search out the DVD that I promptly purchased on eBay... Something I haven't done in a long time [I usually d/load and check them out first], so it seems VERY appealing to me as a lover of lg's in horror films!!

BTW; is anyone else reminded slightly of 'Pinocchio's Revenge' [ https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =pinocchio ] ??

Pinocchio's Revenge:
[Image]
Shattered Lives:
[Image]

Especially at the end of PR when she's going after mommy with the knife... :think

Anyway, thanks for sharing this with FLM, willow!! :thumbsup

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

"she's going after mommy with the knife"
sound like fun

thanks willow
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Just watched this - truly pathetic. Very low budget, very bad acting, nothing on- or -off topic to recommend this one. It's so bad it's not even "good", if you know what I mean. This one's going in the recycle bin, and that's pretty rare for me.