[REL] Na tebya upovayu (1992) (I Hope for You)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Na tebya upovayu (1992) (I Hope for You)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Thanks for finding the DVD rip!

Do you mean that the girls might be somehow related (other than being both very very very pretty)? Theoretically they might be mother and daughter...
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks for the translations BLT! :onfire I can't wait to get the clips to match up with them.

benjaminblack, thanks! Over the years I have periodically looked for a better copy, but everything I found labelled DVDRip was either not significantly better or was corrupted. This one looks like it could be much better (I hope)! :clap

btw,
http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=9829
FLL

Post by FLL »   11 likes

The torrent version is somewhat better, but now I remember why none of the previous DVDRips I have found haven't been much better than the TVRip in the first post: the movie must have been shot on tape, and the DVD transfer isn't very good. This rip gives you a bigger and more detailed picture but not as much as you would normally expect, and it's very dark. But if you can deal with the dark image it's an upgrade.

For comparison, here's the same scene from the first post:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:The torrent version is somewhat better, but now I remember why none of the previous DVDRips I have found haven't been much better than the TVRip in the first post: the movie must have been shot on tape, and the DVD transfer isn't very good.
Many DVD releases in Russia are not digitally remastered, but those DVDs are also incredibly cheap. It might be possible to squeeze out better rips with advanced filtering. Unfortunately I could not find a shop that can sell this DVD to me, so I only have the VHS tape.

I am sorry for not being able to translate the whole movie. When I watch it, I have a feeling that I understand almost everything, but when I try to translate word by word, there are too many Russian words I don't recognize. As you can notice, I wasn't even able to completely translate the clips :(
appcht

Post by appcht »   0 likes

do you have subtitles?I can't find
emuler

Post by emuler »   2 likes

appcht wrote:do you have subtitles?I can't find
Disclaimer: this is NOT me under another name. :lol: :icon_roll2
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks to whoever reshared... was sitting in queue for a long time.