[REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

[REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Rapidlinks removed
emuler

Re: [REL] Le Petit Nicolas (2009) - Laurent Tirard

Post by emuler »   0 likes

You screwed up the images. :think Open them from the site where you found them, save them to disk (e.g. desktop) then upload them here. We want to be able to click the thumbnail to get to the big image. :bigups

Nice find. :thumbsup Looks very interesting. I think I'll get it if someone reshares on emule, even though I don't think there are any girls in it. :(

emuler wrote:You screwed up the images. :think Open them from the site where you found them, save them to disk (e.g. desktop) then upload them here. We want to be able to click the thumbnail to get to the big image. :bigups

Nice find. :thumbsup Looks very interesting. I think I'll get it if someone reshares on emule, even though I don't think there are any girls in it. :(

The first picture is original size - the second... oh well - no girls on anyways LOL
emuler

willow wrote:
emuler wrote:You screwed up the images. :think Open them from the site where you found them, save them to disk (e.g. desktop) then upload them here. We want to be able to click the thumbnail to get to the big image. :bigups

The first picture is original size - the second... oh well - no girls on anyways LOL
:wall :snooty :icon_1whip

[Image]

[Image]
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Lol, emuler, I had just edited willow's post to make his image clickable (easy to do) when you added your own, plus the poster.

I also added REQ. And here's the forgotten IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1264904/
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   4 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.95 Mb]

only 2 short scenes involving girls.

[Image]

[Image]
emuler

Thanks. :thumbsup starfish21 - our resident RS to ed2k bridge. :clap

Now all we need are subs. :bigups

p.s. Sorry for being grumpy. :bigups I need a nap. :blush
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks willow and starfish! A REL now.

Probably don't need to share it though... :eyecrazy
Le.Petit.Nicolas.FRENCH.DVDRiP.XViD-PROD.MORPH.avi
Network details

Total sources: 18282
emuler

Ouch! Means I'll have to wait until the rush is over or the overhead will kill my modest connection.

FLL wrote:Lol, emuler, I had just edited willow's post to make her image clickable (easy to do) when you added your own, plus the poster.

I also added REQ. And here's the forgotten IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1264904/
By the way happy that I could find something new.

@emuler - sorry, was lazy and grumpy after moderating somewhere else for many hours so it was just a fast posting. But thanks to you and kev it's a nice post now. Ty to starfish anyways :)