[REL] For The Love Of Willadean (1964)

loverboy

[REL] For The Love Of Willadean (1964)

Post by loverboy »   4 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121291/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0561061/

[Image]

Rare as rocking-horse poo!........This had me puzzled for some time as the running time was different from that in the IMDB link(s). A bit of internet research & all became clear! Strange how the VHS was only a UK release.........it would be interesting to hear comments from anyone who watched this (these) first time around as separate episodes of 'The Wonderful World Of Disney'.
Director: Byron Paul
Cast:
Terry Burnham ... Willadean Wills
Roger Mobley ... Harley Mason
Michael McGreevey ... J.D. Gray
Bill Mumy ... Freddy Gray
Ed Wynn ... Alfred
Barbara Eiler ... Mrs. Mason
John Anderson ... Farmer Wills

A delightful Disney comedy about small town America. The story centers around two brothers whose sole purpose in life is to make things miserable for tomboy next door, Willadean. At least until the new kid arrives across the street and starts to take more than a casual interest in Willadean. The cast includes veteran Disney actors Michael McGreevey, Billy Mumy, and Ed Wynn. Aslo in the cast is Roger Mobley, who was the star of the Saturday Morning series, "Fury", and cute 13 year old Terry Burnham. (yes she is the little girl in the Twilight Zone episode "Nightmare As A Child"). Teen hormones and hijinks abound in this Disney family classic that looks like it was lifted straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting. This movie was originally filmed as two separate episodes of "The Wonderful World Of Disney", each with their own title. Later it was compiled together and released to the home video market in Great Britain, although it was never released in North America.
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: For The Love Of Willadean 1964 loverboy edit.avi
File Size .......: 1,493.35 MB
Duration ........: 01:31:57
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2142 KB/s
Resolution ......: 640 x 480
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 29.97 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: ENGLISH

Bearing in mind the age & source of this the quality is quite good. There is some very minor picture/tracking disturbance part way through but it doesn't detract from the overall viewing experience.
My thanks to the originator for providing the basis for this edit.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]

Enjoy!
ptguardian

Re: [REL] For The Love Of Willadean (1964)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

loverboy wrote
Rare as rocking-horse poo!
great find LB i love these rare classics :thumbsup

:)
ptguardian

Re: [REL] For The Love Of Willadean (1964)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i found this movie very entertaining. hormones flying to the point that i thought every thing said was just sly innuendos. :cool of course given the time period i know it was just my own interpretation. i find it does add to the movie to have such perspective. :icon_smoke

:)