[REL] Jack and the Beanstalk (2010)

ptguardian

[REL] Jack and the Beanstalk (2010)

Post by ptguardian »   9 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079968/
[Image]
fun movie with Chloe Moretz :heart
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uSntf_eIq7U&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uSntf_eIq7U&hl ... 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Like this post to see ed2k links  [702.63 Mb]

enjoy

:)
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Jack and the Beanstalk (2010)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i just scanned this film before i posted to make sure it belonged here. . . after watching it in its entirety i can say that despite its bizarre moments the film is definitely OT. for the veteran rippers at FLM that have knowledge of sound-bytes they will appreciate what miss Chloe generously has to offer. the scene where she is
Spoiler:

tied up is a MUST SEE and HEAR.

:onfire ....
also the numerous stars in this film made for several excellent character scenes. :cool

:)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

:onfire Sounds terrific. Sadly, my internet is not really usable yet. :( Have to bookmark for later. :icon_evil2

Thanks for getting this to us. :icon_idea2

p.s. 'numerous stars' include the lead from Chrissa - American Girl. :icon_1dancingban
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:p.s. 'numerous stars' include the lead from Chrissa - American Girl. :icon_1dancingban
Well done emuler.......I didn't notice that. Ahhhhhh.........Sammi......... :heart
Bookmarked for sooner rather than later!
Nice one ptg.......Thank You!

lb
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Now released to a.b.b4e in R1 DVD5 format :)

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
emuler wrote:p.s. 'numerous stars' include the lead from Chrissa - American Girl. :icon_1dancingban
Well done emuler.......I didn't notice that. Ahhhhhh.........Sammi......... :heart
Bookmarked for sooner rather than later!
Nice one ptg.......Thank You!

lb
Sammi Hanratti AND Chloe M.???? :eyecrazy

Yummy excellent!! :icon_1dancingban

I'm on the DVD watchlist! Coming out April 22, 2010!! Thanks for posting ptg!!

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

This was hilarious (though I could do without Gilbert Gottfried's irritating... everything). Chloe looks very nice in a dress, as does Sammi, as does Madison, as does Emily, as does... :bigups Thanks ptg, I like this a lot, especially the jabs everyone took at the classic fairy tale - my wife kept looking "askance" at me because I was laughing at all the inside jokes (wearing headphones).
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Uncut 1080p version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8kcO8GoiIA

ALL the so-called "English" subtitles at opensubtitles are hilariously inaccurate and inept, although the 2010 and 2016 ones are in sync with this video.

"Bee, five four thumbs...
I smell the blood of an Englishman."
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Making fake subs for a foreign movie is a wicked idea. Monty Python's sketch about a fake Hungarian-English phrasebook that got many Hungarian tourists into trouble comes to my mind :mrgreen:

I remember starfish21 had some example, but I couldn't find this. I don't suppose anybody found any problems with lara's Tropfest subtitles...
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I don't remember that skit but it sure sounds like Python.

The "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" DVD has optional fake subtitles: "Subtitles For People Who Don't Like The Film (taken from Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part II)" I like the movie, so I don't think I checked them out!

I see, in jokes for old-timers. Are you referring to this video?:

[REL] We Need to Break Up (2014) [Malaysia]

It's the only one I could find that had subtitles.

In another thread a few days ago, emuler mentioned "Jack and the Beanstalk" as a movie with confused subtitles, although he said it was a result of someone with a poor command of English making a transcription attempt. I had never even heard of the movie, so when I read what it was about and who was in it, I had to check it out.