[REL] A Message From Holly (1992) [TV]

loverboy

[REL] A Message From Holly (1992) [TV]

Post by loverboy »   2 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104856/

[Image][Image]
Free-spirited artist Lindsay Wagner learns that she's dying from cancer. She can handle that, but she worries about the future of her 6-year-old daughter Molly Orr. Enter high-powered executive Shelley Long, Lindsay's oldest friend. Despite the fact that they obviously move in different circles, Shelley commits herself to the task of properly raising young Molly.
Satellite rip taken from one of the tearjerker channels in the middle of the night. No commercials to edit out this time :thumbsup .......I presume because few are watching! I'll remember this in the future when there's a choice of transmission time as it makes editing considerably easier. Ignore the IMDB running time of 120 minutes.....both DVD covers indicate around 90 minutes which means very little content has been lost here.
Molly Orr is a cutie & Lindsay Wagner looks pretty damn good considering she's about to croak...........

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: A Message From Holly 1992 DVB-S rip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,397.80 MB
Duration ........: 01:29:14
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2062 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 540
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language ........: ENGLISH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Enjoy!

Re: [REL] A Message From Holly (1992) [TV]

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:) Thank you very much.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I remember wiping a tear or two away while watching this one years ago! :icon_frown2

Yet another 'based-on-a-true-story' Lifetime Channel-style weepy TV drama that the US refuses to release to DVD, picked up and put out by 'Odyssey' in the UK... grrrrrrrrrrrr

As usual, many thanks for keeping your eyes opened and finding another little jewel to bring to your friends at FLM!!

lb, u da mon! :onfire

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

This is another one of my favourites. Always had a soft spot for Shelley Long. And yes, it is a tearjerker. Well written and well acted. :thumbsup