[REL] That Night (1992)

Rich

[REL] That Night (1992)

Post by Rich »   4 likes

Re: [REL] That Night (1992)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Does anyone have a complete source for this? This one sucks. :cry:

Features a very young Eliza Dushku (the daughter in True Lies; here about 10y; she was a lot cuter as a kid!) and her friend Katherine Heigl (of Roswell fame, but around 13y at this time).
(Warner Bros., 1992; dir: Craig Bolotin.) Add Eliza Dushku to the list of talented young actresses making a hot debut (then vanishing). That Night is set in 1957 and tells the story of a 10-year-old girl who spies on her 17-year-old neighbor (Juliette Lewis) and becomes the go-between in the older girl's romance with a boy from the wrong side of the tracks, while learning about sex and love. Two obnoxious brats torture the girl, and she and her girlfriends (13-year-old Katherine Heigl & 12-year-old Sarah Joy Stevenson) rub cream on their chests to make their breasts grow! Here, let me help you with that. Great 50s soundtrack.

ANY change you make to a file will change the filehash. No need to join; 2 CD set is fine (preferred, in fact; not everyone has DVD. I do, but my relatives don't).

Thanks for the release. :thumbsup:

That Night - complete

Post by Guest »   11 likes

Hi all

Joined today.

Sorry if this has already been noted, but Id like to mention that the title "That Night" (1992) is now complete on emule in two parts.

Quality isnt great, but you take what you can get :)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [365.33 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [360.50 Mb]

Hope the above links work, this is my first posting.

Cheers

Re: That Night - complete

Great. These files are a rip of NRJ he posted here one month ago. Glad you informed us that it's still running on e-mule. :mrgreen:

Well, I'm no admin here, but I propose you check with the "search"-function wether a link is already posted.:whisper:
Furthermore, may I suggest that you post your links at the appropriate forum, in this case "United States"?

Anyway, welcome here...:lol:

cheers idler

Hi again Idler

Iv started posting releases in the correct place now :)

Iv only been a member a few days and I already love it! and I hope FLM's is here to stay.

Post by Guest »   10 likes

I have another HQ rip of this title if either of thous two are not shared fully or are of low Q

HQ Rip

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.21 Gb]
ghost
Site Admin

[RREL] That Night (1992)

Post by ghost »   24 likes

[Image]

Features a very young Eliza Dushku (the daughter in True Lies; here about 10y; she was a lot cuter as a kid!) and her friend Katherine Heigl (of Roswell fame, but around 13y at this time).
(Warner Bros., 1992; dir: Craig Bolotin.) Add Eliza Dushku to the list of talented young actresses making a hot debut (then vanishing). That Night is set in 1957 and tells the story of a 10-year-old girl who spies on her 17-year-old neighbor (Juliette Lewis) and becomes the go-between in the older girl's romance with a boy from the wrong side of the tracks, while learning about sex and love. Two obnoxious brats torture the girl, and she and her girlfriends (13-year-old Katherine Heigl & 12-year-old Sarah Joy Stevenson) rub cream on their chests to make their breasts grow! Here, let me help you with that. Great 50s soundtrack.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [732.64 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.21 Gb]
infiniter

Re: [RREL] That Night (1992)

Post by infiniter »   16 likes

In addition, from me the german DVB-S rip:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [746.44 Mb]

Wow, they really put something over the girls' not-really-visible titties, just as they filmed this. How prude americans can be!

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]