[REL] Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front (2006) (TV)

emuler

[REL] Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front (2006) (TV)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0828151/
Based on several of the "Molly; An American Girl" books, this story is set in 1944 in the fictional town of Jefferson, Illinois during World War II. Molly McIntire and her family are learning to cope with the changes the war has brought to their close-knit family. Molly misses her father who went overseas to care for the wounded soldiers. As they try to keep things running smoothly, Molly enters a dance contest at school. She and her friends are lively, outgoing and always bursting with ideas. Also during this time a young girl named Emily comes from London England to live with the family and Molly learns the importance of getting along and pulling together.
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.85 Mb]

Someone please provide screenshots. Several pretty girls seen in imdb details. :icon_1dancingban
FLL

Re: [REL] Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front (2006) (

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Screenshots and info at LMA: http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=473

TheLost has a good quality DTV rip except for the the big ugly Disney watermarks, which has kept me from watching it, so thanks for the post. I saw the Felicity AG movie a while back and enjoyed it.
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   1 likes

I can present screens from another issue:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.20 Mb]
taken from torrent with 5 full series of An American girl (another hash => another source):

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

The other parts are still downloading.

I appreciate, when Americans are reminding events of the World War II in such films. On the other hand, it is the pitty, that films from the same USA have made heroes from nazi war criminals, like from Oscar Schindler, higher nazi official and agent of nazi Abwehr legitimate abjudged by the Czechoslovak court in 1938 - one of Hitler's "agents 007". It is a pitty, when USA have taken active parts in repetition of crimes of nazi and catholic fascist Ustasha in former Yugoslavia by bombardment in 2002. It is a pitty, when American companies as Microsoft have taken active parts in restoration of fascist Europe by dissimination of spying software to private computers in EU on the request of fascistic European Commision. Its a pitty, when US officials and NGOs make espionage over public Internet. Only real "glasnost" in soviet style (ie. open information for all) and respect to privacy of individuals can lead to real democracy. But it looks like a dream now.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks for the screenshots jkecal.....a welcome addition to this release.
I like the 'American Girl' movie series although I don't intend responding to your comments.
I really don't think this board is the place to air your political opinions.......it's one of the few subjects that is best left alone. Of course, you can always simply tell me to shut up.........

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

jkecal wrote: I appreciate, when Americans are reminding events of the World War II in such films. On the other hand, it is the pitty, that films from the same USA have made heroes from nazi war criminals, like from Oscar Schindler, higher nazi official and agent of nazi Abwehr legitimate abjudged by the Czechoslovak court in 1938 - one of Hitler's "agents 007". It is a pitty, when USA have taken active parts in repetition of crimes of nazi and catholic fascist Ustasha in former Yugoslavia by bombardment in 2002. It is a pitty, when American companies as Microsoft have taken active parts in restoration of fascist Europe by dissimination of spying software to private computers in EU on the request of fascistic European Commision. Its a pitty, when US officials and NGOs make espionage over public Internet. Only real "glasnost" in soviet style (ie. open information for all) and respect to privacy of individuals can lead to real democracy. But it looks like a dream now.
utter pish!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

political views rarely welcome :icon_poke

it really is a good movie. i have all this series and enjoyed them very much :thumbsup

:)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Please reshare

(2006) Molly - An American Girl on the Home Front.avi (700.2 MB)

Does just not complete for some people. :)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:) @jkecal - thank you for sharing, it's complete now.
deanmoriarty

Post by deanmoriarty »   0 likes

Can anyone please reshare in emule?

thank you!