Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

[REL] My Teacher Ate My Homework (1997)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   6 likes

My Teacher Ate My Homework (1997) Canada

[Image]

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=4658
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128473/

I found a clip of this and it looks amusing.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [28.31 Mb]

Anyone seen this one? I didn't find it on Kad.
FLL

Re: [REL] My Teacher Ate My Homework (1997) Canada

Post by FLL »   7 likes

Well, I found this link in a couple of forums...
Like this post to see ed2k links  [747.32 Mb]
but didn't see any eMule sources. You might try hanging out on that link to see if anyone shows up.

There's a torrent at cg, but can't grab it right now (limited disk space) but will when I get a chance if noone else does.
From cg:
It's a kids horror movie about a doll that a kid buys that bears a small resemblance to his teacher. Soon it starts looking more and more like her, and when the doll falls, the teacher falls, like voodoo. The doll is really funny and the doll and teacher are played and voiced by Shelly Duvall. It seems like they were trying to imitate Tales from the Crypt, because it starts off in a school. The bell rings and the kids go to their classes and a bandaged up Grim Reaper comes down the halls in to a strange room and tells the tale.

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   4 likes

FLL wrote:Well, I found this link in a couple of forums...
Like this post to see ed2k links  [747.32 Mb]
but didn't see any eMule sources. You might try hanging out on that link to see if anyone shows up.
Thanks FLL. From the clip and your preview pics, it looks like a BM so I don't know. I had nightmares like the boy's of a battleaxe jr. high teacher ripping the roof off my house just to scold me. :icon_scared Scarred me for life.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   10 likes

Here's the CG torrent as mentioned by FLL that I grabbed some time ago. I suspect I didn't release it earlier on account of it being too abysmal for even my low standards!
Quality is exactly as the screenshots depict......washed-out colours with a purple rinse.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   3 likes

loverboy wrote:Here's the CG torrent as mentioned by FLL that I grabbed some time ago. I suspect I didn't release it earlier on account of it being too abysmal for even my low standards!
Quality is exactly as the screenshots depict......washed-out colours with a purple rinse.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]

lb
Abysmal as in picture quality or as in the movie/acting/story/etc. was so bad you couldn't even laugh at it? I have too many other things in queue to waste bandwidth on an extreme turkey, but I certainly appreciate you going to the trouble to post it.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I can forgive the quality.......possibly the source was poor. However, the content appears dire & deeply unfunny. I'll not be taking offence if nobody bothers with this one.....

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I can forgive the quality.......possibly the source was poor. However, the content appears dire & deeply unfunny. I'll not be taking offence if nobody bothers with this one.....

lb
You've convinced me. :icon_lol Even though I [REQ]'d it, I'll take a pass. Thanks anyway!
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Despite this being awful it probably ought to be moved to release now, especially considering unbelievably, I've uploaded in excess of 4gb! :wall
Who's going to hold up their hands to grabbing this?

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Despite this being awful it probably ought to be moved to release now, especially considering unbelievably, I've uploaded in excess of 4gb! :wall
Who's going to hold up their hands to grabbing this?

lb
Tweren't me - I took your word for it. :rofl
rude

Re: [REL] My Teacher Ate My Homework (1997)

Post by rude »   0 likes

gregory smith thanks sharing