[ENDED] One week only: The loverboy Film Festival!

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [ENDED] One week only: The loverboy Film Festival!

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Britain might have talent but our bandwidth is shite............234 years after the event and the absolute maximum upload I can squeeze out of my connection is 38kB/s :) Frankly, I think the US was well rid of us! :thumbsup
LOL. I've got "up to" 2 Mbit/s upload, but due to p2p traffic shaping of my provider it does not go much faster than 40 kB/s during evenings and weekends anyway (still better than few months ago when p2p was completely blocked during some time of the day). My eMule limit is set to 80 kB/s, which is about the maximum I can push.

The other day I was downloading an FLM movie from somewhere in Russia at 500 kB/s. Whoa :eyecrazy That's about the maximum eMule *download* speed I can reach.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i've managed about 48mbs download from usenet,under 300kbs on emule for 1 file(under 100kbs for flm),some difference.most i can manage to upload on emule is 195kbs no matter how much i tweak settings.
BizarreLoveTriangle

All files that were reshared by FLL and loverboy above are complete :icon_1dancingban

Thanks, guys :thumbsup
BizarreLoveTriangle

Thanks FLL, very appreciated :bigups