[REL] The Littlest Hobo (1979) (was: [REQ] Le Vagabond)

zebra

[REL] The Littlest Hobo (1979) (was: [REQ] Le Vagabond)

Post by zebra »   0 likes

j'aimerai revoir séries,, Titre original : The littlest Hobo
Saisons : 6 - Statut : arrêtée en 1985
Série créée en 1979
Genre : Divers - Nationalité : inconnue
Premières diffusions:
21 Décembre 1981 sur tf1

Le "Vagabond" est un berger allemand qui parcourt le monde et qui vient en aide aux hommes à chaque fois qu'un danger se présente.[Image]I'd like to see series, Original title: The Littlest Hobo
Seasons: 6 - Status: adopted in 1985
Series created in 1979
First broadcast:
On December 21, 1981 tf1

The "Vagabond" is a German shepherd who traveled the world and helps people whenever a threat arises.
worf12

Re: [REL] The Littlest Hobo (1979) (was: [REQ] Le Vagabond)

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

Actually it was a Canadian t.v series. Here's the imdb link. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078644/

worf12
zebra wrote:j'aimerai revoir séries,, Titre original : The littlest Hobo
Saisons : 6 - Statut : arrêtée en 1985
Série créée en 1979
Genre : Divers - Nationalité : inconnue
Premières diffusions:
21 Décembre 1981 sur tf1

Le "Vagabond" est un berger allemand qui parcourt le monde et qui vient en aide aux hommes à chaque fois qu'un danger se présente.[Image]I'd like to see series, Original title: The Littlest Hobo
Seasons: 6 - Status: adopted in 1985
Series created in 1979
First broadcast:
On December 21, 1981 tf1

The "Vagabond" is a German shepherd who traveled the world and helps people whenever a threat arises.
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »   0 likes

It was on every morning and I would watch it while eating breakfast, it was the best. If you whistle that tune every Canadian will start whistling it with you because we all know it, the show is still in reruns here.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Are there any interesting girls in it? :think
DragonLord

Post by DragonLord »   0 likes

The only regular character is the Littlest Hobbo himself but most of the stories revolve around him helping kids so there are a lot of Canadian child actors in it. I can't say how many of them when on to make a career of it but there were a lot of kids featured in the show. Interesting note is than there were at least seven Hobbo's and most were female, each dog was trained with specific skills others were not, that sort of thing.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

.....some of these are available on TV Vault, the sister site of CG. Registrations appear to be open at present so my invites shouldn't be needed!

lb
FLL

Post by FLL »   5 likes

Heh, I had already started grabbing a couple of episodes which looked like they might have possible FLM interest from tvv. Apparently the first season is recently out on DVD and has been ripped.

Episode descriptions are available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Littlest_Hobo
01x23 Willie and Kate 15 May 1980
Hobo travels with Willie, a tramp, and Kate, a runaway little girl, who are hitchhiking across the country to California, where they plan to open up an orange juice stand.

01x24 The Further Adventures of Willie and Kate 22 May 1980
Following on from the previous episode, Hobo continues his travels with Willie and Kate. But when the authorities recapture Kate, Willie tries to rescue her with unexpected results.
Haven't watched these yet, here they are for anyone who wants a taste of the series. The series as a whole doesn't look really on topic here though specific episodes may be.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [174.00 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [173.81 Mb]

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

I am moving this to [REL] Canada from [REQ] France.