[REL] Karanlik sular aka The Serpent (1995) [Turkey]

agubugugu

[REL] Karanlik sular aka The Serpent (1995) [Turkey]

Post by agubugugu »   0 likes

[Image]
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110242/

This is a classic instance where the delivery is as important as the content, a prime example of film that exists as experience at least as much as it does as narrative. Religious conspiracy, possible mental illness, the restless dead, an eight hundred year old princess, an American researcher / hitman, a scroll that unlocks the secret of eternity but kills its reader in the process, and a mother´s quest for her supposedly dead son drive this unique spin on the vampire ethos. Thanks to the elements that make up the whole Karanlik Sular is most often classed as a horror film but that seems inaccurate as Ataman shows little inclination to scare his audience, rather he seeks to immerse them in a poem, a nightmare, a surreal fever-dream...

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Download: http://hotfile.com/dl/55046389/57f6a29/kslr.avi.html

English Hardsubs │ 283 MB │ vhs rip │ h264 conversion, single link no extraction │ Not my rip │ Thanks to orginal uploader ♥
Enjoy ! :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Karanlik sular [The Serpent] (1995) Turkey

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

agubugugu wrote:IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110242/

This is a classic instance where the delivery is as important as the content, a prime example of film that exists as experience at least as much as it does as narrative. Religious conspiracy, possible mental illness, the restless dead, an eight hundred year old princess, an American researcher / hitman, a scroll that unlocks the secret of eternity but kills its reader in the process, and a mother´s quest for her supposedly dead son drive this unique spin on the vampire ethos. Thanks to the elements that make up the whole Karanlik Sular is most often classed as a horror film but that seems inaccurate as Ataman shows little inclination to scare his audience, rather he seeks to immerse them in a poem, a nightmare, a surreal fever-dream...

English Hardsubs │ 283 MB │ vhs rip │ h264 conversion, single link no extraction │ Not my rip │ Thanks to orginal uploader ♥
Enjoy ! :)
Can you download it and share it on eMule?
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Karanlik sular [The Serpent] (1995) Turkey

Post by kev »   4 likes

Here you go.. :)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [283.18 Mb]

Oddly it's a fairly nice looking file for being so small. I made a DVD from it and was very impressed with the quality.. :think

[Image]
Little girl vamps... Yummy! :thumbsup (Could have used TONS more screentime... *sigh*)

Thanks, agubugugu for bringing this to our attention! I've set it on 'Power Release', and will leave my PC on all day. Hopefully that will help with the sharing out. (It's a small file, anyway..) Moved to [REL]

kev.