[REL] Hier kommt Lola! (2010)

starfish21

[REL] Hier kommt Lola! (2010)

Post by starfish21 »   5 likes

Admin Note: This thread was split off from a REQ by aimaabdulla.
aimaabdulla wrote:Hello there, i was wondering if someone might have either the movie:

Hier Kommt Lola http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1543017/

or Hanni & Nanni http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1233290/

the movies have been in Cinema already and i was wondering if anybody got them!

THX ALOT

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.13 Mb]

search emule... :naughty
FLL

Re: [REL] Hier kommt Lola! (2010)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks starfish for finding that.

But... using eMule search as your primary way to find newly released films is generally a bad proposition. Too many fakes, some actively created by movie companies to frustrate users and make them give up trying to get the film via eMule. Usually much better to use other sources to find if there is a "scene" release. And if you don't know how to do that, asking/requesting here isn't a bad thing.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Very cool!! Thanks aimaabdulla for pointing out these movies and many thanks to starfish21 for posting the link to 'Hier Kommt Lola'!

Looks REALLY cute!!

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

DVD is available [or will be soon] at Amazon.de...

Looking forward to this one! Thanks again to all who helped bring it here!! :thumbsup

kev.

PS: Hanni & Nanni have some cuteness going on with them, too!! :heart

[Image]

Heres a trailer:

Looks like they have to go to an all-girls school.. Wadda bummer!! (..And were those 'School Uniform NIGHTIES' the girls are wearing at the SLUMBER PARTY?) :drool Near the end of the trailer it looks like one of those girls will be needing a bra soon.. ;)

Germany's rockin' lately with the girlie movies!! :heart Very coolio!!

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks aimaabdulla for telling us about this movie, and starfish and ptg for finding/verifying the link. :clap :clap :clap
This movie is now RELeased in its own thread.
aimaabdulla

Post by aimaabdulla »   0 likes

Thank you guys so much!!!

This is really cute movie!

I know Hanni & Nanni was in the Cinemas already.. strange is that it shows up NOWHERE! neither UN nor Emule :( problem might be that its a German only production but i guess its just a matter of time

Thanks again!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:Looks like they have to go to an all-girls school.. Wadda bummer!! (..And were those 'School Uniform NIGHTIES' the girls are wearing at the SLUMBER PARTY?) :drool Near the end of the trailer it looks like one of those girls will be needing a bra soon.. ;)

Germany's rockin' lately with the girlie movies!! :heart Very coolio!!

kev.
School uniform NIGHTIES?!? I didn't know there was such a thing. LOL
idler

Post by idler »   1 likes

ptguardian wrote: LINK CONFIRMED thank you starfish
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.13 Mb] :)
Somebody has to tell it to you, ptg: this link is definitely not confirmed, its just one of those endless-loop-trailers!

What about moving this to "request"?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   5 likes

idler wrote:
ptguardian wrote: LINK CONFIRMED thank you starfish
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.13 Mb] :)
Somebody has to tell it to you, ptg: this link is definitely not confirmed, its just one of those endless-loop-trailers!

What about moving this to "request"?
i have WATCHED and i am currently a SOURCE not sure what you are trying to say :hand perhaps you need to tell yourself to try again

:(
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: i have WATCHED and i am currently a SOURCE not sure what you are trying to say :hand perhaps you need to tell yourself to try again
:(
Oh, you WATCHED? Me, too, and I daresay this is a several-minutes-part of the movie, repeated about 10 times, plus a cut of the ending credits, probably to meet the runtime of 96 minutes. Copyright enforcement agencies do that sometimes to fool the preview function of eMule. I think that's why the clip starts with a complaint about the economical results of copyright violations.

No, Sir, I don't think it makes sense to download this a second time. Seeing ten times Lola walking behind the Hamburg "Hotel Atlantic" and musing why "Winter" and "Summer" live in the same house when she rings a bell is enough! :wall