[REL] The Five (2010)

ptguardian

[REL] The Five (2010)

Post by ptguardian »   5 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104779/

[Image]
trailer
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UhjtU9kGCE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UhjtU9kGCE&hl ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.85 Mb]

ENJOY

:)
loverboy

Re: [REL] The Five (2010)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks ptg........ :)
As you mentioned in my 'Wimpy' release, this also would have been an easy one for the non-contributors to help out with........it's showing in all the usual places!
I guess we're making it too easy for the lazy majority by efficiently providing them with material AND giving them upload concessions!..........
Maybe we should go on strike? :thumbsup

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

@ lb
i enjoy it to much to strike.

i thought about putting this in request to prompt an EASYrelease. but i figured since i haven't posted much lately i would throw it out anyway. you could have easily posted someone else's rip of diary of a wimp but you took it one step further and posted your own rip. if only others would put in a fraction of the effort that the main posters do we could have more content than we have time to watch. :cool i do from time to time give hints as to where to find little gems.... perhaps a refresher on how to contribute in a simple step by step might help? even though this site has a great help section for newbies i think it gets over looked due to how much material that has accumulated here. bringing up to the surface "a help guide to posting" on occasion might be very encouraging. i have been here for years yet certainly haven't read every thread and usually only check new posts these days.(all i have time for lately) basically what i am saying is that people may be overwhelmed by how much content is already at FLM. i for one would like to see more contributions by those that say or may have thought that they don't know how. it gets much easier once a person actually does it.

i will still contribute even if i am the only one doing so. i see it as sharing back what has been very graciously given. :clap

:)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow, ptg!! Don't think I've even heard of this one.. Many, MANY thanks! :heart

Sounds cheezy in a 'Pagemaster', 'Neverending Story', 'Magic Island', 'Inkheart' sorta way, and I can't WAIT to see it!!

Thanks again for finding and posting.

kev.