Cinemageddon

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
loverboy

Cinemageddon

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Cinemageddon (CG) is a private torrent tracker that has been mentioned here on more than one occasion. It likes to pride itself on bringing material to the masses that it considers crap but from our point of view nothing could be further from the truth. I've been a member for several years & in that time a great deal of the stuff I release has been lifted from there, as DVDR's to encode, material to re-encode or straight copies to release. Once again overnight, CG has had material posted that can be considered of interest here, specifically,

A 1gb rip of this complete with hand-made external English subtitles (no guarantee of compatibility with our existing release but possible)
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... t=schatjes

797mb VHS rip of 'Cornflakes for Tea', an interesting looking Australian drama, unreleased at FLM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281743/

A 4.3gb DVDR of 'A Little Romance', already released at FLM by Rich but could be the basis for an upgrade
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... ht=romance

Now I could just jump on these but I'm thinking this could be an excellent opportunity for those who wish to contribute to do so. Although CG is a private tracker they do open registrations occasionally (I'm not sure what the current situation is). An easier way of gaining membership would be to simply ask me for an invite. I have what can be considered a large quantity available but I would require a working email address & you would be expected to make the effort to maintain some degree of share ratio. A board response or PM could be your passport to a wealth of appropriate material! :)
Give it some thought........

lb
Raikard

Re: Cinemageddon

Post by Raikard »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Cinemageddon (CG) is a private torrent tracker that has been mentioned here on more than one occasion. It likes to pride itself on bringing material to the masses that it considers crap but from our point of view nothing could be further from the truth. I've been a member for several years & in that time a great deal of the stuff I release has been lifted from there, as DVDR's to encode, material to re-encode or straight copies to release. Once again overnight, CG has had material posted that can be considered of interest here, specifically,

A 1gb rip of this complete with hand-made external English subtitles (no guarantee of compatibility with our existing release but possible)

797mb VHS rip of 'Cornflakes for Tea', an interesting looking Australian drama, unreleased at FLM

A 4.3gb DVDR of 'A Little Romance', already released at FLM by Rich but could be the basis for an upgrade

Now I could just jump on these but I'm thinking this could be an excellent opportunity for those who wish to contribute to do so. Although CG is a private tracker they do open registrations occasionally (I'm not sure what the current situation is). An easier way of gaining membership would be to simply ask me for an invite. I have what can be considered a large quantity available but I would require a working email address & you would be expected to make the effort to maintain some degree of share ratio. A board response or PM could be your passport to a wealth of appropriate material! :)

lb
worf12

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

Hello Loverboy may I have an invite please. Here's my email address:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
worf12
loverboy wrote:Cinemageddon (CG) is a private torrent tracker that has been mentioned here on more than one occasion. It likes to pride itself on bringing material to the masses that it considers crap but from our point of view nothing could be further from the truth. I've been a member for several years & in that time a great deal of the stuff I release has been lifted from there, as DVDR's to encode, material to re-encode or straight copies to release. Once again overnight, CG has had material posted that can be considered of interest here, specifically,

lb
loverboy

worf12 wrote:Hello Loverboy may I have an invite please. Here's my email address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
worf12
Done.........I'd advise editing out your email address though.

lb
worf12

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

thanks

worf12
loverboy wrote:
worf12 wrote:Hello Loverboy may I have an invite please. Here's my email address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
worf12

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

worf12 wrote:thanks

worf12
loverboy wrote:
worf12

lb
ha ha.........too late......i've already sent the address to evil spammers all over the world.

[Image]
loverboy

CG are holding a week-long freeleech to celebrate a successful server move so now is a good time to grab what you want. I believe there is also material there I've recently pointed out that hasn't been brought here yet.
Don't forget, if you already hold an account you will need to update/edit the announce tracker in your client otherwise your downloads won't seed.

lb
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

I'm also a member of CG, and have been for the last 2 years! There are many good movies there, lots of Giallo and Film Noirs, and HORROR! :D
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

my problem is that my account at CG appears to be disabled,my ratio had fallen low enough to be classified as'defective' i was trying to raise it by downloading and seeding anything with loads of leechers,but apparently to no avail.i can't even log in anymore.the big question is this...am i banned forever or can i rejoin at some point? and if so then how?
:think
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

hello. a friend of mine got disabled, he never mentioned he was defective so i could help him. He was trying to improve his ratio but obviously not soon enough. any chance of getting him reenabled? I would send him a cigar to help him get him back to 1.00 (I assume thats allowed)
16:23:46 <Shady_Guy> you'll have to send your friend in here after which we will ask him to do something embarrassing and degrading. and then he might get his account back.
16:24:26 <Shady_Guy> also, no cigars for him. he'll have to prove himself :P
16:24:36 lol, i will pass that on :) thanks.
The IRC channel is located at #cinemageddon on irc.cinemageddon.net.

Hopefully he is mostly kidding. If you don't want to do that, you could wait a bit until the account goes from disabled to deleted and sign up again.

Looks to me like your ratio there is listed as .500 which is actually the minimum allowed, so I assume that means the site automatically sets it to that so if they reenable someone they don't get immediately disabled again. So you couldn't download a thing before you seeded to get a cushion.