[REL] Gates to Paradise (1968) [UK]

starfish21

[REL] Gates to Paradise (1968) [UK]

Post by starfish21 »   42 likes

imdb lists the country as uk and yugoslavia but the language is german.check out the 16yo jenny agutter.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062461/

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]
ptguardian

Re: [REL] gates to paradise (1968)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks again starfish:cool

an interesting little movie
In 1212, a Children's Crusade is launched after Jakob (John Fordyce) claims to have had a vision in which it is said that the innocence of children would be able to liberate Jerusalem. A monk (Lionel Stander), returning from Jerusalem, joins the crusade and hears the children's confessions, gradually realizing that most of them are not taking part not for religious, but for more worldly reasons, like rejected love.
some great stills found here http://sever2.tvepics.com/code/movie_pa ... &reviews=0 (hit gallery button)

i wish subs were available. but easy enough to follow the actors body language without them

:)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:...check out the 16yo jenny agutter..
I did!!

[Image]

Here's a picture of my arm as I'm 'checking her out' [although, in retrospect, she could have been someone else :think]... She was nice enough. ;)

:onfire

Many, MANY thanks, starfish! As a teen I spent many hours lusting over Jenny in 'Walkabout'; I wish I had known and had a copy of THIS movie back then.. :thumbsup

Great find and SUPER caps!! (Thanks too ptg, for the added pix link!!)

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

kev wrote:
starfish21 wrote:...check out the 16yo jenny agutter..
I did!!

[Image]

Here's a picture of my arm as I'm 'checking her out' [although, in retrospect, she could have been someone else :think]... She was nice enough. ;)

:onfire

Many, MANY thanks, starfish! As a teen I spent many hours lusting over Jenny in 'Walkabout'; I wish I had known and had a copy of THIS movie back then.. :thumbsup

Great find and SUPER caps!! (Thanks too ptg, for the added pix link!!)

kev.

that isn't her,she's in the top pics with the dark hair.

[Image]

[Image]

thanks for the feedback though,you're one of the very few who take time to encourage the posters on this board.

i counted about 20 different people downloading a recent file from me when i was the only source,and not one of them had the balls to post something in the forum.

[Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote: i counted about 20 different people downloading a recent file from me when i was the only source,and not one of them had the balls to post something in the forum.

that just means you are one of the top posters here. we all have experienced this process. i have had my share of rants and so has the dozen other top contributors. until you have had a good rant you haven't had the full experience. welcome to the club. you are now a full contributor. :thumbsup
(don't worry you are very appreciated)

:)

P.S. walkabout is out on blu-ray :heart
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i tried not to make it look like a rant,i'd rather nudge some of the non contributing members,how many is there? over a thousand ?,something not quite right there.

[Image]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i tried not to make it look like a rant,i'd rather nudge some of the non contributing members,how many is there? over a thousand ?,something not quite right there.
Trying to get the non-contributing members to contribute is likely to be similar to herding cats..........
I'd seriously recommend an occasional rant.......it won't get any response from the witless ingrates but it'll make you feel better! Go for it!
I'll pull up a chair & get comfy.......pass the popcorn please!.........give the usherette a nudge, I need another beer!

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Then there are those of us (like me) who screw up when trying to post something new. Witless pretty much describes me but I hope I'm not an ingrate - you, starfish, and all the other top contributors are very much appreciated.

starfish, I usually try to comment, but I do it after I've watched the movie so I have something more to say than "she looks cute". If the only other contribution I can make is to help share the great files you guys post, then I do that.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i counted about 20 different people downloading a recent file from me when i was the only source,and not one of them had the balls to post something in the forum.
Well, unless it was you own rip, some of the people may have got the link from somewhere else. It is also possible that somebody who got the link from here posted it on another board. Maybe some people found the movie using eMule search and have no idea what FLM is...

Finally, people who downloaded the movie did not necessarily have time to watch it right away, and it would be stupid to comment without having seen the movie. Personally I try to download everything that is posted even if I don't have time to watch, because the posters unshare stuff after a couple of weeks and then it would be much harder to get it.

BTW, I have the Walkabout DVD, but Jenny Agutter is not really my taste. The other chick looks nicer on the above caps. And I haven't downloaded this movie yet.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:It is also possible that somebody who got the link from here posted it on another board. Maybe some people found the movie using eMule search and have no idea what FLM is...
I'm sure starfish is probably referring to the leechers that carry the [FLM] tag in their nicks and still refuse to comment.

They are the ones that tend to gripe me too. The 'http://emule-project.net' and other assorted non-related nimrods don't bother me a shiite..

Seriously, you release the file into the ed2k stream and it's out there for anyone to snag. I would hope anyone here that releases movie realizes that.. ;)
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Finally, people who downloaded the movie did not necessarily have time to watch it right away, and it would be stupid to comment without having seen the movie...
Of course it would be lame to try and 'comment' on the merits of a film you haven't seen.

A simple 'appreciation' post is always, well, appreciated.. ESPECIALLY when the initial post has been up for a number of hours without any responses positive or negative.

Of course, someone coming back after watching the movie and making [intelligent] comments is greatly appreciated also! :thumbsup
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
starfish21 wrote: that isn't her,she's in the top pics with the dark hair.

[Image]
I kind of figured that after I made my initial post. I kept looking at the pix then went and checked the imdb link and realized that as far down as Jenny was listed she probably didn't have the biggest role.. I ended up editing in the 'it-could-have-been-someone-else' line to cover my tracks.. ;)

Plus I believe you posted a couple of other pix of the girl getting the bang-up just above the pix I reposted.. She is VERY cute!! :heart
starfish21 wrote:thanks for the feedback though,you're one of the very few who take time to encourage the posters on this board.

i counted about 20 different people downloading a recent file from me when i was the only source,and not one of them had the balls to post something in the forum.
I understand the frustration especially when you find a film you think will be appreciated here. You spend time ripping it and you're excited to see what kind of response it will get and a day passes and it seems to be ignored.. EXCEPT for the fact you can see peeps with the [FLM] nick d/loading from you!! Not to mention the fact that you know from the titles list page how many times the thread has been viewed..

Obviously EVERY person that views the thread can't post something, but it's always nice when someone takes time to thank you for bringing the movie to this forum..

Despite all, keep up the great work. Like lb and ptg, you're posting some really obscure hard to find films. :thumbsup

kev.