[REL] Nutcracker and the Rat King (2010) [UK/Hungary]

Quickone

[REL] Nutcracker and the Rat King (2010) [UK/Hungary]

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1041804/

Trailer & Teaser (Click the watch links)

Language: Russian

http://pc.konchalovsky.ru/projects/film ... r/?lang=en

(Yes you do see Elle) in one of the clips)
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Nutcracker and the Rat King (2010) [UK/Hungary]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

cool the best fanning is always a treat

:icon_cool4 i can't wait

:)
ptguardian

fortunately the movie is in English only the trailer from above link is in Russian.
[Image]

theater release is November 24th. :cool

:)
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

BTW, Andrey Konchalovsky is an elder brother of Nikita Mikhalkov ([REL] Utomlyonnye solntsem (1994), [REL] Anna: Ot shesti do vosemnadtsati (1993)).
ptguardian

did anyone get a chance to see this? the theaters in my country seem to be in random cities with limited showings. i almost took a road trip to see it but weather got in the way. :wall i have read a of mixed reviews but i would prefer reading an FLM review.

:cool
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:did anyone get a chance to see this? the theaters in my country seem to be in random cities with limited showings. i almost took a road trip to see it but weather got in the way. :wall i have read a of mixed reviews but i would prefer reading an FLM review.

It's a good thing that the weather prevented you from seeing it. This film was widely trashed by critics; it still has a 0% rating out of 28 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. At least none of the criticisms were directed towards Elle Fanning. If you do end up seeing this one, make sure you don't pay for it. Or if they are still showing it where you live, try to watch Somewhere, also with Elle Fanning. That one was so much better.
ptguardian

ForAnAngel wrote:
ptguardian wrote:did anyone get a chance to see this? the theaters in my country seem to be in random cities with limited showings. i almost took a road trip to see it but weather got in the way. :wall i have read a of mixed reviews but i would prefer reading an FLM review.

It's a good thing that the weather prevented you from seeing it. This film was widely trashed by critics; it still has a 0% rating out of 28 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. At least none of the criticisms were directed towards Elle Fanning. If you do end up seeing this one, make sure you don't pay for it. Or if they are still showing it where you live, try to watch Somewhere, also with Elle Fanning. That one was so much better.
i have read some of those reviews thats why i asked for an FLM review. we tend to have a different perspective than the narrow minded critics.i will just wait for a rip to pop up here.
i have watched Somewhere. it was such a great movie for me i have the blu-ray on pre order.

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Nutcracker came and went here in only a week, if I had realized it would be so brief I would have made a point to see it though I was pretty busy at the time. Hopefully it will show up online even though the reviews were pretty brutal.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   17 likes

Elle is absolutely beautiful in this movie and has lots of screen time :heart :heart

there are several rips out this week. i am still looking for one in English. until then here is a good copy.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

ENJOY

:onfire

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image]
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Thanks for posting it, but I think I will wait.