[REL] El Nido AKA The Nest (1980)

[REL] El Nido AKA The Nest (1980)

Post by Guest »   43 likes

A cultured eccentric falls in love with a witty thirteen year old girl (Ana Torrent) and soon finds himself the talk of the town.

http://www.cvmc.net/movie.jsp?movie_id=2212

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1023.21 Mb]
Rich

Re: [REL] El Nido AKA The Nest (1980)

Post by Rich »   1 likes

Wow, GREAT!! Thanks Debaser :clap: :clap: :bigups:

AKA The Nest
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079625/

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Pleasure :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

willow made a post to the 'El Espíritu de la colmena' thread and it brought THIS movie back to mind.

[Image]

This was a very nice movie in the vein of 'Lolita' [subject matter only], 'Les Dimanches de Ville d'Avray AKA Sundays and Cybele', 'Mein erstes Wunder AKA My First Miracle' and other movies that deal with inter-generational love between old men and young girls.

Ana Torrent is amazing as a gawky 12/13 year old who captures the heart of an aging music conductor..

To date, it's never been released on DVD. :(

Well worth watching for anyone new, not familiar with her work. Hopefully this link is still floating around out there... :pray

kev.

Two screenshots :)

[Image]

[Image]

This film looks quite interesting - but... Are there English subtitles available anywhere? I have searched many sub sites on the web and haven't found any - maybe a FLM member knows where there is a subtitle file? TIA.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Another brilliant performance by beautiful Ana Torrent. There was nothing of "Lolita" in their relationship, but she played the man's emotions like a virtuoso. Excellent film, even without subs.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   70 likes

this seems to be the same version posted by debaser,i don't know if its still out there but here it is again with subs.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1023.21 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [66.0 Kb]
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks starfish!

Yes, it's still out there with many sources, I've only been downloading it from eMule for 6 hours and am already at 80%.
I had found the same subs, I was waiting for the download to finish to check whether they matched (I didn't get the avi you got) but you beat me to it :dance :clap
onebelo

Post by onebelo »   0 likes

hi, im very interested in getting the subtitles starfish21 has posted but file wont download. anybody who has the .srt file i would be very grateful for a seed, thank you