[REL] While Justice Sleeps (1994)

loverboy

[REL] While Justice Sleeps (1994)

Post by loverboy »   1 likes

It's the day of reckoning for a load of old crap that has been taking up disk space, in some cases for months/years. Quite straightforward really......I'm either doing something with this material I've collected & releasing it, or it's off to the cyber-cemetery!

I've a number of DVB-S rips (satellite) captured over a period of time & this is one of them. Most of these are TV movies & I will only release where there is no alternative high quality rip that I can find. Although of acceptable quality they do not compare favourably with a decent DVD rip. Of course, many have never had a commercial DVD/video release so in the absence of an HDTV rip these will have to do, but otherwise consider them fair-game for upgrade.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111697/

[Image]

This is a half-decent TV movie that appears to have been once available on DVD but now long deleted. Obviously I'll be delighted if someone comes up with a better quality rip!
After the death of her husband, Jody and her daughter Samantha return to her home town. Sometimes she leaves Samantha with her old friend Winn. Only after an accident a doctor discovers that she has been abused - apparently by Winn! Jody reports immediately to the police and tries everything to avoid complications. But when it turns out that Winn still might win the case by some procedural tricks, she commits an act of desperation.
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: While Justice Sleeps 1994 DVB-S rip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,485.92 MB
Duration ........: 01:27:21
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2250 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 540
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 25 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: ENGLISH

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.45 Gb]

Enjoy!

p.s.......she's cute & I knew I recognised her from somewhere!

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... light=harm
mithriandir

Re: [REL] While Justice Sleeps (1994)

Post by mithriandir »   0 likes

great keep em coming :)