[REL] Hipnos (2005)

BizarreLoveTriangle

[REL] Hipnos (2005)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   8 likes

This thread seems to be lost.
Guest wrote:Hi everybody, this is my 2nd work...

Is a story of a psichiatric women called in a clinic for investigate about a 12 years old girl accused of her mother's death.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [610.16 Mb]

ENJOY
idler

Re: [REL] Hipnos (2005)

Post by idler »   0 likes

Forget it. I could reshare it, but you better pick up one of the dozen other versions at eMule. This was ARTHORIUS 2nd try, and he screwed it up: dark frame, wrong aspect ratio (5:4 instead of 16:10) etc. May be ghost has the thread still in the database, but it's too much huzzle to rebuild it.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

idler wrote:Forget it. I could reshare it, but you better pick up one of the dozen other versions at eMule. This was ARTHORIUS 2nd try, and he screwed it up: dark frame, wrong aspect ratio (5:4 instead of 16:10) etc. May be ghost has the thread still in the database, but it's too much huzzle to rebuild it.
OK, thanks for info!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   13 likes

I've been downloading this from eMule, torrent and rapidshare (using JDownloader :cool) at the same time. Rapidshare download is already finished, but the rip has 700MB size and 576x240 resolution. Torrent has 700MB size too.

eMule looks most promising (1.3 GB, 704x304), but it downloads rather slow, despite of several full sources (currently 10% complete):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.26 Gb]

There are several English subs at opensubtitles.org. The timing of this file matches the existing rip best:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [46.3 Kb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Dr Sánchez Blanch owns and operates a psychiatric hospital where he specializes in hypnotizing his severely emotionally disturbed patients. Young and beautiful doctor Beatriz starts working with patients in the hospital and soon realizes the place hides some dark secrets.
This wasn't really an FLM movie though "La Niña" (played by 14-year-old Natalia Sánchez) is very pretty and had a few nice (non-OT) parts in it. The movie itself is excellent with a great performance by Cristina Brondo as Beatriz. There's an interesting twist near the end of the movie.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:This wasn't really an FLM movie though "La Niña" (played by 14-year-old Natalia Sánchez) is very pretty and had a few nice (non-OT) parts in it.
I only checked the beginning, because I did not want to spoil watching it properly, but it started to look almost OT:

[Image]

Anyway, download is complete and I think this can be moved back to REL.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Anyway, download is complete and I think this can be moved back to REL.
Definitely can be moved to release - main film and subtitles are complete and verified.