[REL] Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)

ptguardian

[REL] Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1517489/

Release Date:
19 August 2011
i liked these movies. this one is going to have a full 3d option unlike the last one with the red & blues.
several auditions are on youtube.(not sure if they are real or not? but interesting and cute)
i found this small hhmmm...work print? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGJyACnB ... re=related these kids are having fun :)

i am surprised none of the series is listed here :think

:cool
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:i am surprised none of the series is listed here :think
infiniter wrote:Regarding what the forum is all about: I'm one of the first users here and as long as I know it I would say that we don't want to be like any of the thousand of other movie forums, like fileheaven. Why? Because the users could go there and find what they want. Here, we've always tried to list very rare, rare and typically childish movies from ALL OVER the world. Many forums are, for instance, americanized. :( There are so many, as it seems good, movies still on request. So the users might at first try to bring these to the light of day. Else the real pearls will drown under the mass of standard and boring movies à la Hollywood (OK, some are good 8) ).

But..these are only mine considerations. No one has to listen to them or even think the same way. I just meant to let you know...
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
ptguardian wrote:i am surprised none of the series is listed here :think
infiniter wrote:Regarding what the forum is all about: I'm one of the first users here and as long as I know it I would say that we don't want to be like any of the thousand of other movie forums, like fileheaven. Why? Because the users could go there and find what they want. Here, we've always tried to list very rare, rare and typically childish movies from ALL OVER the world. Many forums are, for instance, americanized. :( There are so many, as it seems good, movies still on request. So the users might at first try to bring these to the light of day. Else the real pearls will drown under the mass of standard and boring movies à la Hollywood (OK, some are good 8) ).

But..these are only mine considerations. No one has to listen to them or even think the same way. I just meant to let you know...
Bearing in mind infiniter now only appears rarely & then simply to post contentious matter I don't think we'll take any notice of that......

.....unless of course YOU are trying to say something. :think

lb
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

...poor United Kingdom...mixed up between the American and the German faction... :icon_biggrin2
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I think infiniter's quote explains a lot about why many well known American movies aren't here. His input is always valuable, and if he always ended his posts like that one, with "But..these are only mine considerations. No one has to listen to them or even think the same way. I just meant to let you know..." then everyone would be happy. The friction starts when he gets upset that not everyone has his same priorities and point of view.

There is certainly no FLM prohibition at this time against such movies, if one likes a very well known American movie and wants to recommend it to others here that's perfectly Ok. It's just that there has never been an emphasis on such movies, they aren't themselves what makes FLM special, so there are definite gaps in our collection. It's all up to what individual members here want to post, though the reception to a barrage of relatively common and uninteresting stuff will likely be crickets or even hostile.
loverboy

FLL wrote:I think infiniter's quote explains a lot about why many well known American movies aren't here. His input is always valuable, and if he always ended his posts like that one, with "But..these are only mine considerations. No one has to listen to them or even think the same way. I just meant to let you know..." then everyone would be happy. The friction starts when he gets upset that not everyone has his same priorities and point of view.

There is certainly no FLM prohibition at this time against such movies, if one likes a very well known American movie and wants to recommend it to others here that's perfectly Ok. It's just that there has never been an emphasis on such movies, they aren't themselves what makes FLM special, so there are definite gaps in our collection. It's all up to what individual members here want to post, though the reception to a barrage of relatively common and uninteresting stuff will likely be crickets or even hostile.
If only it were this simple.......

I speak from experience, having received occasional criticism for some of my releases being too 'mainstream'. That having been said, those same critics have enthused when I've released something considered OT or on their wanted list. I can see no consistency in this & simply attribute it to a personal preference. However, to base a movie's worthiness to be released at FLM on whether somebody likes it or not is being ridiculous & childish. To further criticise somebody's hard work & effort on the forum is just being rude.

I would like to see a more positive approach to release comments here & if something isn't to your liking, don't bother downloading or commenting. Of course, worthwhile FLM reviews will still always be welcome, even if there is some criticism of the movie but please don't simply post negative comments because the genre/movie is not a personal favourite.

lb
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

FLM should have room for the multitude of movies out there... I like the rare and strange flicks that has been the main priority on FLM before, but quite a few of the more mainstream ones posted from time to time can be really nice. Have been enjoying lots of the gems that lb has posted during the times... To say it that way, a interesting review and caps can buy me easily...
BizarreLoveTriangle

loverboy wrote:Bearing in mind infiniter now only appears rarely & then simply to post contentious matter I don't think we'll take any notice of that......

.....unless of course YOU are trying to say something. :think
Well, ptg was wondering why Spy Kids 1..3 haven't been posted here and I just provided an explanation. Of course I fully agree with infiniter, who is definitely a prominent member here and has posted great OT rips from German TV and SAT in the past (for example, "Správná sestka"). However, if you want Spy Kids 1..3 and similar stuff released here, I can help ;)
loverboy

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Well, ptg was wondering why Spy Kids 1..3 haven't been posted here and I just provided an explanation.
No, you've provided YOUR explanation.....stop being so pretentious & allow others to hold an opinion occasionally. Heaven forbid, you might actually find they're right occasionally!
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Of course I fully agree with infiniter
You'll be unsurprised to know that doesn't improve my opinion of the quality of your posts.
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: in the past
.....and that precisely sums it up. FLM has moved on & expanded to include additional material & infiniter is unhappy with the outcome. Of course he was a respected founder member who released/ripped some great material but within your time here & for some considerable time prior to that he has only really popped in here occasionally to either complain about the quality/content of a release or bleat about the method we use to share material.

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

loverboy wrote:
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Of course I fully agree with infiniter
You'll be unsurprised to know that doesn't improve my opinion of the quality of your posts.
LOL, why should I care about YOUR opinion of the quality of my posts!? Who is pretentious here?

I value everyone's work. Unlike certain others who only care about their own rips and edits.