[REL] The Worst Witch (1986) TVM

loverboy

[REL] The Worst Witch (1986) TVM

Post by loverboy »   6 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092239/

[Image][Image]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k86-cUlgPvk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k86-cUlgPvk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fairuza again..........and plenty of SG's romping around ;)
Based on Jill Murphy's book, this charming movie is set in an English boarding school for witches--complete with orange and black school uniforms, broom-flying exercises, and potion assignments for lab. The incompetent student of the title, Mildred, is played by a fetching young Fairuza Balk. Diana Rigg is the nasty head teacher, Tim Curry the (oddly) idolized Grand Wizard, and TV's Facts of Life maven Charlotte Rae does double duty as the school's kindly dean and her evil witch twin, who's bent on taking over the school. Directed by Robert Young, this 68-minute video features less than state-of-the-art effects and several songs that stop the action--most bizarrely an outdoor assembly performance by Curry that turns into a weird music video. Still, preteen girls will identify with the beleaguered heroine who overcomes her wickedly snooty rival, a teacher who doesn't believe in her, and a band of dastardly witches and, of course, saves the day.
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: The Worst Witch 1986 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,398.94 MB
Duration ........: 01:09:42
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 2678 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 29.970 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
Language .......: ENGLISH

This is an iso rip but the less than perfect quality simply reflects that of the source material.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

Enjoy!
ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Worst Witch (1986) TVM

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

a good watch with lots of stars before they were stars. judging from the screenshots i am sure great quality as usual. i have the dvd and it was one i had on my list to release. thanks LB for releasing this :thumbsup

:)
blip

Post by blip »   0 likes

Thanks Fuzzy for your continued share of this movie.
Freinding is not necessary, just seeing their is a full source is all I need.
After all, if you are not a patient person, you don't need to be using emule.

Just want to mention a thanks to those keeping movies alive on the emule feed.

:icon_1dancingban
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

No problem - I try to share only low-sourced files, both to keep them available and to keep my queue small, and I'm running Morph that allows multiple friend slots. eMule may not be real fast but that's a plus - give it some bandwidth and it can run 24/7 without impacting anything else.