[REL] Station Nord (2002)

rmt@36

[REL] Station Nord (2002)

Post by rmt@36 »   8 likes

As I have dropped the ball a little lately on some of the Rips I was suppose to give. I have this movie that I think all will like. Not completley making up for the misses but anyway.

I had ripped this movie and am recoding it to make smaller in MB's and making sure it already hasn't been posted on FLM. I am almost finished when I figured I would check emule and I found that it is already posted. So i will give those links and if they are not good then I will post mine after it has been recoded.

This is a very good movie with the same girl from (Secret de banlieue). It is set in Santa's village and is about a 13 yr old living in the village. It is a cute movie, doesn't really have an OT per ca. But as I have, some may be using the slow motion to check out a couple of scenes.

This is another of the good quality French Canadian movies. It is originally in the French Language.

It shows the talent and imagination of the Quebec movie industry. Whereas the English Canadian industry is not really all that good at the moment. They have some good and different movies, but because we keep getting slapped down by the Americans the English Canadian TV and Movie industry is really not given a chance to show what they can do. (and I am not even going to mention the pitiful 70's our silent shame). What is really bad is that the French industry is making English movies and TV. In some cases better than we can make

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309946/ Roxanne Gaudette-Loiseau

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295633/ Station Nord (North Station)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.64 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.04 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.97 Mb]

I put the 3 most active links. If the links aren't good and it is not the movie I will post my copy.

Enjoy

Have a good and safe Holiday Season ALL.

rmt
terry666

Re: [REL] Station Nord (2002)

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Cool, thanks. I'll check this one out. Nice post for Xmas!
FLL

Post by FLL »   8 likes

Here's another on BLT's list of releases without complete sources. I wish I had found this a month ago, before Christmas, this probably goes on the shelf until the end of this year.

The LostMoviesArchive has a writeup on it, with pictures and screen times of the young actesses.
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=530

The main actress, Roxanne Gaudette-Loiseau, also starred in [REL] Secret de banlieue (2002).

This is a TVrip and the color occasionally seems a bit off but is watchable. Audio is the original French, no subs.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [888.11 Mb]

File Name .......: Station Nord-film 2002-WebTvrip MAMAZ.avi
File Size .......: 888.11 MB
Duration ........: 01:44:47

Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1056 KB/s
Resolution ......: 624 x 468
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.33:1
Framerate .......: 24 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Here's another on BLT's list of releases without complete sources. I wish I had found this a month ago, before Christmas, this probably goes on the shelf until the end of this year.
Thanks FLL! So many goodies posted, it already feels like Christmas to me :onfire